“Fresh and tasty”

Song Pee Nong 2
Ranked #29 of 952 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Whilst in patong i went to this restaurant twice and both times the food was amazing. I would recommend getting the pork with chilli and holy basil.

1  Thank Adam W

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

Similar to other reviews we went in because it was busy and this was lunch time during the week. I had the prawns which were fresh. But you can select your own still living /swimming lobster, king prawns, crabs etc.

1  Thank DarwinCake
Reviewed 26 January 2018 via mobile

"SONG PEE NONG"first time,I saw many people than I think must be tasty food and I start think to try next day and I went next day food was never want to go other shop.
When I need lunch from restaurant,I always go there.Service* their staff running to take care client.I don't see staff sitting.Everyone sweet & smile.

1  Thank mr lucky n
Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Near Holiday Inn Phuket. Serves good local dishes as well as fresh seafood. Lobster and king prawn seem to be a bit pricey but still worth a try. I would visit again when I am in Patong next time.

1  Thank sh91rhee
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Great place to eat. Fresh crabs and lobsters hanging outside in water waiting to be eaten. All food was nice. Prices very reasonable.

2  Thank Strikan S