“Great restaurant around”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

We have tried several restaurant close to our hotel during the 13 days here and this one was one of the best.
Found this place 5 days ago and decided to keep eating at this place.
Really good food with great service .

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Was a no brainer to head here for Pullman guests.

Considering i am quite a Bangkok regular, so i was rather taken aback that the lovely lady asked me how spicy I wanted my Tom Yum Goong. That was totally worth it but not so much for the Pad Thai, perhaps i am not a pad Thai fan now, but it's like going to a Thai restaurant for the first time and not ordering tom yum or green curry.

Service was excellent!

I think i might just head there again. Reason why not 5* is because of the pesky flies, it was either the fan blowing straight at you or the flies.

Reviewed 28 December 2016 via mobile

We dined here twice during our recent stay and cannot recommend it highly enough. The exceptional service from Honey and the most exquisite flavours prepared by her sister make it a truly great place to eat. We placed a special order on the first night we dined for the King Prawns and my husband was thrilled the next night! Dine here for magnificent local flavours and Thai hospitality

Reviewed 20 October 2016 via mobile

We spent a week at the pullman across the road and ate at The Treetop every night. Fantastic food served by great hosts. Our last visit was 2012 and it's still serving up delicious food and amazing hospitality.
Hope to return soon!
If your staying in Panwa make sure you find this restaurant

Reviewed 11 May 2016 via mobile

I'm a chef and I always like to eat locally rather than in the hotels. We are at 5 different restaurants close to the Amatara Resort and Treetop was by far the best.

We ate there 4 times and every meal was fresh, delicious and hot.

The owner is a lovely lady and we ate there tonight on our last night and I asked if they had Lobster. The owner said yes and asked how I wanted it cooked. I said however she wanted. The lady took the meat out of the shell and made a spicy sauce, and stuffed it back in the shell. It was absolutely delicious. Also got some prawns for good measure.

Also I have eaten chicken satay at alot of different restaurants in Thailand and the satay at Treetops is very very good!

If your staying in Cape panwa make sure you try Treetops. Far far better than anywhere else in the local vicinity!

Thank you to the kind staff at Treetops