“Great food”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 17 June 2015

Our large party enjoyed a great lunch, all the dishes ordered were delicious and very reasonably priced.

Reviewed 15 June 2015

My family decided to go for a drink and discovered the cafe blended very well with the vegetation and hill slope. They have an extended platform to view Phuket town. Wonderful experience sipping ice Thai milk tea under the trees

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

Great view and food but I got some deep fried ants in the food which i didnt order :) And the starter came last.

But fast to get the food and efficient staff

Reviewed 2 June 2015

The food here is great but the views are the main bonus. Come here very early. Like 17:30 to start dinner. If possible make reservations. That is not the main problem. The parking lots get filled up very quickly as well. I didn't have time to come for dinner but came late for a late lunch. Parking was easy but when I left later in the night because I was hanging around Khao Rang View Point, the parking lot was filled to the brim and they needed parking marshals to direct traffic. The night view is indeed worth the dining experience.

Try anything with the "pak liang" leaves. If you like coconut milk, get the pak liang leaves in coconut milk. The mango salads are very good too. Very large sizeable portions.

Reviewed 1 June 2015 via mobile

I was amazed by the view at first. And I was thinking i don't mind if the food is just at average.

But i was surprised. The food was perfect!
Then i thought it must be expensive. I didnt know how much it cost when we ordered because they donot provide price on the menu list.

Then it came to my second surprise.
I expected we had to pay a lot for delicious food and beautiful view. But in fact it was not expensive at all.

Worth to visit, absolutely.