2,306 results
All reviews prego splash pool kids club seasonal tastes heavenly bed private beach sala pool villa sea view spg platinum buggy service golf cart asian restaurant heavenly spa upgraded to a suite shuttle bus patong beach f b
Reviewed 29 June 2015

My husband took me to the Westin Siray Bay for part of our honeymoon and it was absolutely wonderful (bar the low quality of food, which I will get to later). When we arrived, the GM of the property kindly came to welcome us and offered us a speedy check-in.

We stayed in a 1-bedroom Sala Pool Villa and it was perfect for a couple who wanted to relax and enjoy each other's company. My husband informed the hotel it was our honeymoon so they gifted us a bottle of champagne AND a couple's spa coupon which we thoroughly enjoyed. The bed was extremely plush and comfortable, so much so that we spoke to the GM about where we could buy a Westin mattress! The bathroom was large, had a bathtub and shower, and two sinks which I always really appreciate! The patio area with the pool was pleasant as well, it was an infinity pool which overlooked the ocean and there were lounge chairs and a wicker couch. We were both very happy with the room.

Now on to the one complaint: the food. For a five-star property, the food at this hotel was no where near five-star. We went to the Italian restaurant one night and it was unfortunately one of the worst Italian meals I have ever had. The pasta was undercooked, the risotto was bland, and the roasted chicken was dry. After our quick meal we decided to head back to the room to enjoy the champagne that was sent for us. With that we ordered a blueberry cheesecake (which was decent) and a molten chocolate cake (which was not baked properly as it wasn't gooey enough to be called molten, and it was too bitter).

Despite the lack of good food, we had a great time and would recommend this property to anyone looking for a peaceful getaway. But definitely go elsewhere to eat!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
StarwoodPhuket, General Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 1 July 2015

Dear Devi B,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and taking the time to provide us your feedback which gives us the opportunity to improve our product and services. I am delighted you chosen to spent your honeymoon with us and you have a wonderful time in the Sala pool villa. I am truly saddened to learn that you were dissatisfied with the food selection. I would like to apologize and thank you for informing us of your experience. I hope in the future you would grant us another opportunity to restore your faith in The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket.

Reviewed 27 June 2015

A very good venue to just relax and being with nature. Westin Siray Bay Resort has a large compound that you will need a buggy to travel to your room. Quiet yet with facilities such as splash pools, gym and pool table. Spa is also relaxing at a price.

1  Thank len5man
StarwoodPhuket, General Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2015

Dear len5man,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities, services and most important that you have a great time staying with us. I look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket again!

Reviewed 26 June 2015

We stayed in a pool villa during our trip to Phuket.

I’ve been to a lot of countries and stayed in a lot of hotels. First off this is the most beautiful place I’ve ever been with stunning view of greenery and an unique relaxing feeling.

The Westin Siray Bay is simply wonderful.

The rooms are beautifully decorated in a modern chic style with every needed amenity, huge flat screen TV, unique King size bathroom and a Heavenly bed.
The living room gives you a stunning view of Phuket Town but also all the higher hills located around. Not to mention this unique private infinity pool with similar views , perfect place to enjoy sunset.

The staff friendliness is amazing and the warm welcome you receive on all occasion tend to be overwhelming. Specially Chef Roberto for his specials dishes, Oh from Eest restaurant, Tom and Phueng which seems to be always here at the right time.
Puyi from the pool bar also serves really good cocktails, so as the smile of Aot and Off from Seasonal tastes

The food is also top notch so is the selection of cuisine, Western Thais , Indian, Italian Japaneses etc.... Amazing breakfast with a BIG selection and whats better to enjoy your morning coffee on the Seasonal taste terrace with view of the Bay
Prego Italian restaurant is also a fantastic dining experience as the food and service are spot on.

The resort has 3 infinity swimming pools that's make your choice difficult to choose from a well equipped fitness studio opens 24/7.

There is only one major issue with The Westin Siray Bay, you wont want to leave.....

Room Tip: Book a Pool villa it just worth it
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled as a couple
StarwoodPhuket, General Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2015

Dear Mathbel,

Reviewed 25 June 2015

Was on a work trip during this stay, so I didn't get to experience the pool or leisure side of things... this is a room only review.

Had a suite room - fantastic design, dual balcony, sleek and high end finishing. Attention to detail was evident during room preparation and it had a very welcoming and homely feel. Mood lighting surround sound and strong wifi.

Room Service - unable to fault. Some of, if not, the best Thai room service I have experienced. Be sure to order to Phad Thai. Presentation is well thought out and the order process easy.

Shortfalls - My shower had an issue with hot water prior to getting ready. Had to shower in the bath tub with water that kept changing from tepid to scolding hot - not the most relaxing experience. As this was during my check out time, I simply brushed it off to bad luck.

I give this room and service levels 5 star.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business
StarwoodPhuket, General Manager at The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2015

Dear Eddyp01,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience and I'm delighted that you enjoy your stay with us. I am truly saddened to learn that you were dissatisfied with certain aspects of your stay. I would like to apologize and thank you for informing us of your experience. I hope in the future you would grant us another opportunity to restore your faith in The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa Phuket.

Reviewed 25 June 2015 via mobile

A great place to stay with a great ambience and a great view from your room that overlooks the sea in all its splendour and you can enjoy nature in all its glory both at sunrise and at sunset.The service is good and it was a great holiday.
Dr.Javed Rasheed

Stayed: June 2015

Dear drjavedrasheed,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I'm pleased to know that you enjoyed our facilities and services, we look forward to welcoming you back to The Westin Siray Bay Resort & Spa, Phuket again!