All reviewsall day breakfastwashing machinenai harn beachgood sizegreat hotelsaunasofamicrowavebathbedroomfacilitiesbalconysleeppoolsairportthailand
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

We picked the Saturdays as a last minute swap for another hotel and what a great decision it ended up being.
This place is just fantastic in every way.
The design of this condominium was stunning in every detail. The quality and finish of the hotel is impeccable. Quite why this is only rated 4* is beyond me. It deserves a 5* rating.
The rooms are fantastic and equipped with top branded fittings and kitchen goods. Daily cleaning was spotless unlike in many other 4* hotels.. We also got fresh towels and bath robes daily.
The balcony was a great place to relax with a comfy sofa and bath tub.

The staff were very warm, friendly and spoke good English.

The breakfast included in the room price was of good quality and freshly made to order. You have a selection from 8 set menus to pick from.

The hotel is serene and peaceful. We had the pool to ourselves on a number of occasions.
It is definitely a hidden gem in Rawai.

The only negative aspect is its location with regards to walking distances to the beach or rawai town itself. However this is alleviated by a free shuttle to Nai Harn beach once a day.

This was the first hotel of 20 that we are staying in during our travels and we fear that the rest of them won't exceed the expectations like the Saturdays Residence.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Mila L
Reviewed 6 November 2017 via mobile

What a wonderful place to enjoy a stay in Phuket.
Firstly, Our room is just perfect, modern, Nice view. There is everything you need inside (kitchen, bathroom, sofa, Kingsize bed...)
Secondly The staff are doing an excellent job, always Smilling even the security guys. The maid service clean our room every day perfectly. We received lot of good recommandations from the front office. Special mention for Sopita (front office manager, I guess) she is doing everything for you to enjoy your stay at Best.
To finish, we just want to thank you all for your kindness. We will always remember our stay in Saturdays residence in Phuket.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The rooms are very modern and the whole place was immaculate. The balcony has a bath which is a great feature and a view onto the pool area. There is even a gym and sauna. Would like to stay here again.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank olib227
Reviewed 18 October 2017

This was by far the best hotel/condo I've stayed at during the duration of my trip. The pools were beautiful, the breakfast was delicious and the staff went out of their way to accommodate us. The rooms have a good amount of space and are well decorated. They are also immaculately clean. The only downside about this place is that it's about 50-60 minutes drive from the airport. However, it is well worth the drive for the quality of the stay. I would highly recommend Saturday's Residence.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I had the opportunity to visit the new Saturdays complex for two nights before heading back to Europe for summer work. Normally at the end of a long stay in Southeast Asia, I prefer a quiet and comfortable visit with friends vs a hotel exprience, but I had heard good.things about this new option in Rawai -- thankfully, the rumours proved true.
The hulkong brown structure on a small jungle side street may not appear to be the most welcoming building at first, but upon entering any doubts I had faded quickly. First, the staff were incredibly friendly, helpful, and caring -- much more so than I have experienced in my 7 years visiting the area -- with strong English and a genuine desire to take care of the little things. Second, upon entering the main office you see the entire structure open up to a beautiful Olympic-sized pool (and not the only one in the building), lounge area, and a great gym facility perched above it. The rooms surround the pool and lounge area, with first floor suites opening right into this sheltered space -- a really great vibe that helps to create an even greater sense of 'spaciousness'. My staff contact, Annie, made sure to show me all of the facilities, followed by a detailed tour of the room and its amenities -- modern kitchen, comfy living room, an ample shower (with GREAT heat and water pressure -- rare for southern Thailand), and one of the softest Queen beds I've been blessed to sleep in in the Eastern hemisphere.
Another surprise plus? Unlike other hotels, guest houses, and boutique accommodation that make the claim, these modern suites have impressive soundproofing! Aside from some children giggling now and then by the pool, my time in the suite was peaceful and undisturbed -- an essential aspect of any place I pay for.

So, for the quick-read/TLDR crowd:
- super friendly and helpful staff
- spacious room and top notch amenities
- HUGE pool and clean, modern gym
- decent cafe with all-day breakfast

I'd visit again for sure, and would even consider a longstay arrangement in low season of the price was right -- the location is good, the area is safe and quiet, and the warm welcome really made it stand out. Recommended.

Room Tip: Ground level opens to the pool which is great, but higher level rooms are quieter.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business