“Authentic Food”

Ranked #44 of 917 Restaurants in Phuket Town
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 13 April 2018

Had dinner here one of the days and it was a very unique and interesting setting! Prices here are affordable as well, and the food was reasonably portioned as well. Would definitely recommend eating here.

P.S there is a mango sticky rice stall located at the entrance of the restaurant, but did not get the chance to try it. Apparently it tastes quite good.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Me and my partner visited this restaurant tonight on the recommendation of the owner where we were staying.

Everything seemed lovely, the waitresses were nice with big smiles. We wanted to sit upstairs but they had no availability. Five minutes later we notices upstairs was half empty.

Not too fussed as it was easier for me as a disabled person to be downstairs.

The menu was very exciting with a lot of choices. It was great for meat eaters and vegetarians.

We ordered appetizers and our mains with the fruit juices to drink - we saw across the tables how generous the portions were.

Unfortunately they brought the appetizers and mains together.. it was far too much. We asked for the mains to be brought later when they said they would microwave the same dishes... not what we were looking for.

It was overwhelming to see all this food with no breaks in between and as a result we couldn't eat all of it. That was a complete waste as I was really looking forward to it.

The mango juice was lovely but they use too much ice and in the heat... the ice watered the taste.

I could see a mouse running around by the tree inside.. this put me off my meal more.

When paying the editor highlighted and stamped our bill to say there was no service charge.. weird to say the least.

Then when we asked for our change he frowned as he expected the 700 baht as a tip.

When leaving they weren't very nice and turned their backs...

Food quality was lovely very tasty bit bland on some bits but no complaints. The service on the other hand needs some work.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and lovely restaurant, unfortunately the service was poor. We felt we was being rushed to order and rushed to eat up and go. Food ordered arrived in mixed order, mains came out first and then starters arrived in drips and drabs. Advised the waiter and he explained they were busy. No tip given.

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

We had been in Phuket for two days where I had almost been glutened the night before. We discover this restaurant on tripadvisor so figured we’d check it out. They read my gluten card and confirmed their understanding of being gluten free. I chose my order and they confirmed there were sauces on the food. They were excellent. I had a salad and chicken fried rice. It was delicious and cheap. The best bit was it was a proper meal and I wasn’t sick.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

Even though we did not like Phuket so much, it was great that we found this restaurant. A good selection of vegetarian dishes. The restaurant looks very nice, just because of the wood decoration you should come here.