“Excellent breakfast at Mr Coffee”
Review of Mr.Coffee

Mr.Coffee
Ranked #14 of 455 Restaurants in Karon
Description: Coffee shop and bakery, located in Karon. Freshly grounded Italian & coffee specialty coffees Breakfast & sandwiches Freshly baked Italian breads Homemade cakes Croissants & pastries Specialty coffees, fruit shakes, milkshakes,.. All products are made handmade in our shop, no preservatives or chemical ingredients are added. Because Good Day Starts With Mr. Coffee :-)
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Had bacon, eggs, toast, baked beans, chocolate milk shake and a slice of chocolate chip banana bread. 200baht

Great value for money, very tasty breakfast and lovely lady who served me.

1  Thank Lucy S

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

Have so far had, two visits for breakfast at Mr Coffee and we have enjoyed both. The second visit we grabbed a couple of apple pies for latter and the were scrumptious! Coffee is great.

Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

We came here to have breakfast. They have a big choice of sandwiches to offer and for each you can choose between three kinds of bread.

Reviewed 5 May 2018 via mobile

I like strong coffee. Not so strong your spoon stays upright,, but strong enough to keep you awake for a week. Joking, strong enough to know it’s coffee,, not warm milk.
I had the small Latte with an extra shot. Fantastic. For breakfast I had the English Breakfast. Look at the photo. It was pretty good. Simple, but good, and reasonably priced. They close now for holidays and I’m not sure when they re open but drive by have a look. It’s worth visiting.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had a latte a chocolate croissant. Coffee was “in my opinion” too weak more a milk than real Italian coffee. The croissant was not crisp like it should be. Nothing tasted bad and I guess it’s probably the best you can get in this area. So go if you’re close by but I wouldn’t drive far to go here. Seriously a coffee from Starbucks are way better. But I am no master of taste it’s just my opinion which I wish to share because I go here because of the high reviews. And to me seems very exaggerated

1  Thank TonyKristensen