“Great Tasting Food”
Review of Spice House

Spice House
Ranked #102 of 427 Restaurants in Karon
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Russian theme however food is mixed and varied. I had a chicken massaman curry and vegetarian spring rolls. One of the best massaman curries I have had. The coffee latte I ordered was OK, nothing to write home about - to weak. The food was very good. Clean with friendly staff the restaurant was air-conditioned. I would eat here again for sure. Easy to find - has a big mouse outside.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Wonderful restaurant with extensive menu. Large section of menu devoted to Russian dishes, which we decided to try. We were not disappointed! Great quality food that we enjoyed - try the honey cake for dessert!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

We just went to this place on our last day in karon and we regret don't going in early in our holidays. The food it's really good, it's a clean place and the staff is nice and helpful.

Reviewed 13 August 2017

This is a Russian restaurant, with traditional Russian fare cooked by Russian expats not locals, there are also other western dishes available. The restaurant is very clean & air conditioned, the restrooms tidy & clean. Service is excellent, staff friendly,prices reasonable. It makes for a very welcome change to eating the usual Thai food night after night. Unfortunately for us, we only discovered it on our last night, otherwise we would have become regulars.
Definitely recommended.

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

I was really satisfied with this restaurant and will return because I like a clean and calm eating environment. And the menu is simple enough to keep everything fresh