US$166
US$112
US$99
US$68
Trip.com
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$53
US$47
Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$40
Centara Kata Resort Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$50
US$41
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
US$167
US$127
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$153/night.

US$46
US$33
Priceline
  • Breakfast included
All reviewskaron beachtuk tuksea viewdeluxe seaview roomrent a scooterandaman seashuttle businfinity poolbuffet breakfastthai foodbahtphuketvillaslippersbuggy
Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

When I booked a room in this resort, I mentioned that we were on our honeymoon and that we would arrive at midday. This obviously meant very little! We had to hang around for two hours, offered nothing to fill in our waiting period. Taken to our room, by golf cart, as the majority of rooms are down a steep winding road. The gardens are beautiful and the view from our room magical.
When I checked on line what type of room our deluxe suite should have been, I saw 3 different decor styles and ours was the oldest, the bed was rock hard and the pillows were big and dense and not even a orchid flower happy honeymoon, zilch..
Our first morning we woke up with sore necks and backs. Later on that day after returning from a half day tour, we asked for a pizza from their own Pizza Hut to be delivered to our room. Sixty minutes later when our pizza had not been delivered, my husband rang up to ask where our pizza was.? The language barrier always seemed to be difficult in this hotel, and finally 30 minutes later, our pizza was delivered. We sat out on the balcony with a drink to enjoy our pizza and it was room temperature( not happy, we ate it because we were so hungry). Had to ask twice at reception for a bed topper to be added to our bed , which helped a little. That evening I ordered room service for myself as my husband was not well. Big disappointment- the chips were cold the club sandwich was made by a 4 year old, with thick junky slices of onion and tomato and my banana pancake was only 4 whole bananas with 3 scoops of ice cream. Only ate half a sandwich. Not good enough. I am not one to complain much, but I would have moved to a different hotel, if I wasn't leaving tomorrow.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel with my friend, and we got an upgrade to junior suite. I really surprised that this room is big with panoramic sea view. However, hotel location isn't close to any convenience stores that wasn't a big deal for me because I was happy to spend time in the hotel.

junior suite has living area, bedding area and bathroom. Everything is convenient and jetted tub is also available.

Breakfast is quite standard same as many hotels where I stayed before. They served Omelette, fried egg, sausage, ham, croissant, juice and etc.

Hotel staffs were helpful, polite, and friendly.

I was so happy to stay at Secret Cliff Resort.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 August 2017

The worst experience ever!

Briefly, I booked this hotel back in June 2017 just one month before our arrival. A deluxe room with the Ocean view was booked, surprisingly, we ended up with trees view, I spoke with the front desk and I’ve been told that there is no empty room is available as per your reservation, it's a shame that I made my reservation one month in advance and the hotel confirmed the same. However, I accepted the room due the long flight and late arrival inaddition we were thinking just to spend the night. Astonishingly I was shocked with unserviceable A/C, I spoke to the front desk again and they sent the technicians whom they took more than half an hour to fix it and eventually they failed, meanwhile the A/C was down, a black mosquitoes were coming from the trees into the room.
I reported this to the front desk and unfortunately the staff was so rude as if the room was giving for free, I talked to the manager and she was trying to keep me just for that night (even without the functionality of the A/C) which seems to be a joke I came to this hotel to Relax rather than complains, I absolutely got no support what so ever. I regret every penny I paid and the time I spent from the airport up the hotel.
First experiences ever to check in and out in less than 2 hours.
- Rude staff;
- Bad management (no hospitality);
- Room odor was so just a disaster;
- Pictures provided by the hotel are just a fake and completely different than
the reality;
- Lots of mosquitoes and lizard;
- Not recommended for family not even couples, can be for solo.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mohammed F
Reviewed 8 August 2017

Location
I stayed here for 2 nights. It's quite isolate from the town/community, but not too far from Patong beach (4 km. from Jungceylon department store). It has another Secret Cliff Village opposite from Secret Cliff Resort & Restaurant. The one I stayed is on the hill side, so you can see the sea view here.

Area
The resort is on the hill and no any store near it. But the resort has its restaurant which open till 11.00PM. Food and beverage has high cost. You may buy the food or snack from a department store or minimart at another location.

Room with breakfast
Their rooms are downside to the sea and they will bring you by the shuttle bus. I got a room without a bathtub (my husband needs it), so I asked the staff to change a room. The staff is so friendly and professional. They gave us a new room (no.118) with very nice view and a bathtub. We were so appreciated through a new room has slightly dust.

Staff
Very friendly, professional and nice service. They can speak English.

Room Tip: Room no.118-122 are great.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

Resort is located at very nice location with lot of greenery all over. Very nice people who are very friendly staff.
Beautiful place. Well maintained resort. Walking distance to beach. Had lot of fun.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family