We have just returned from 8 nights staying in a pool cabana (28/8-5/9) and could not fault the place at all!!
The best hotel to stay in Karon Beach right next to the shopping heart (other quality resorts we thought to stay at, when we saw where they we actually situated in Karon was no where walking distance to any real shops or restaurants) and only cheap tuk tuk ride into the very busy Pattong area (Great for the party people but not for us 1 night there was enough for the experience)
All the staff from welcoming you at the very front gates to the lobby, all pool staff and grounds staff are very welcoming and friendly smiles all round which suprised us both and made our stay magic, with 3 pools to choose from all with pool bars (which we used.. alot)
We had food at all the restaurants and the food was great a bit more pricey than out in the town but still very cheap compared to australian restaurants and the quality was as good.
Breakfast buffet is unbelievable so much to choose from constantly cooking more and to order as well in front of you like omolettes etc..
The Specialty Spa at the resort was great as well we only used it once but the quality and serenity just could not be found in the town.
All tours and transfers can be booked from the resort which was brilliant and never had any hassles we got what we booked for
Thanks again to the resort for a great stay! and we are already planning to stay here again.
PS.. they all enjoyed it when you try and speak some thai and you teach them english makes great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the heart of Karon Town, with an abundance of eateries and entertainment options at its doorstep and Karon Beach a short stroll away, the resort is perfectly located to experience the many facets of Phuket. As a destination in its own right, Centara Karon Resort Phuket fulfils every holiday aspiration, from pure bliss at Spa Cenvaree to active holidays and family fun with activities galore, yoga sessions, three swimming pools, waterslides and a kids’ club. This four-star resort, laid out within beautiful gardens backed by green hills, is comprised of four very distinctive residential zones. Couples and small families will find the rooms and Honeymoon Suites at the Terraces a comfortable retreat, and enjoy the option of ocean view or a private outdoor Jacuzzi; while families and groups of friends are spoilt for choice with spacious guestrooms set moments away from the waterslide and games of the Lagoon pool. The generously-sized one- and two-bedroom Cabanas feature a private terrace with a plunge Jacuzzi. As a fun place for families, the resort has a kids’ club with daily activities and three expansive swimming pool areas complete with three children’s pools for the younger ones to splash in, two waterslides and pool games. Pool parties are held regularly, and other activities include tennis and football. The resort also has two restaurants, a sports bar, and three swim-up pool bars A scheduled shuttle service takes guests from the resort to Patong, and Phuket International Airport is reached in less than one hour. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Fastbooking, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Centara Karon Resort Phuket reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Centara Karon Resort Phuket Hotel Karon
- Centara Karon Hotel Phuket
- Centara Hotel Karon