The Old Phuket
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$60
Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$45
US$82
US$73
Trip.com
Pacific Club Resort(Karon Beach)(Great Value!)
US$75
Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$153
US$134
  • Pool
Centara Kata Resort Phuket(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$44
US$38
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$124
US$118
Centara Karon Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$79
US$65
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
US$451
US$341
Centara Grand Beach Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$310
US$258
Priceline
2,018 results
All reviewssino wingserene wingpool access roomkaron beachnew wingprivate jacuzziolder partmassage parloursoutdoor showerair conegg stationthird floorrain showerpool bartour deskrestaurants and shopsfree shuttle
Reviewed 5 December 2011

Checked in to what they call a Private Jacuzzi room, checked out the next day due to a very noisy old aircon that kept me awake all night, even when turned it off the neighbors aircon unit outside kept me awake.

Rented a motorbike from the tourist service shop, and that was a very pleasant experience ! Good service, and NO problems at all.

Since I had to the motorbike back at The Old Phuket I ordered a taxi to pick me up there, but that gave so much confusion to the staff that I was actually denied to leave by the security until they had checked and the manager had double checked that I was not running away from a bill, very annoying and it actually made me miss my flight back to Bangkok

My advice is stay away from this place !

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank Pccpcc
Reviewed 4 December 2011

Breakfast fit for a king.Staff are very helpful.Close to the main part of town but not to close.Very short walk to the beach and close to a variety of beautiful restaurants.Stayed in the sino wing but will definitely be getting a pool access room in the serene wing next time.
What out for the hungry birds at breakfast time,and the bed bugs.

Room Tip: All rooms are good but serene wing is better.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MarkPrescott
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Stayed here on our first week of a 10 week trip through Thailand. We stayed in the Sino wing. The rooms were nice but the television didn't work which I didn't really mind but might annoy others. The aircon was hard to control, it felt as if it was freezing or not working at all! the breakfast was pretty standard. The staff were friendly and the pool in the sino wing was really nice. Overall it was a good place to start the trip but if you go to Thailand you can get much better value for money at BnBs. The beach across the road is quite dirty and has a lot of rubbish. Kata Noi is 15 minutes down the road and much more spectacular. It is ok but there are a lot nicer places in Phuket and Thailand.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Ollie876
Reviewed 23 November 2011

My husband and I very much enjoyed our 6 night stay here in November 2011. Initially I had requested a room with an outdoor jacuzzi but when I arrived I felt a bit shut in with the style of the room. Each of these rooms has a small courtyard out front with wooden doors that completely close for privacy. Even with these doors open you are only able to see a small portion of the resort so I felt a bit secluded. After walking around to the pool area I saw that this area was newer and the rooms appeared to be more of an open concept. When I asked if it was possible to move to one of these rooms Puy, at the front desk, was so very helpful and within a few hours we were moved. The room was wonderful with a huge balcony with two oversized chairs and an overhead fan. Very modern decor with a spa like feel.

The breakfast buffet was excellent and the service outstanding. The hotel offers a tour desk which is very convenient and we certainly took advantage of that service. While there is no proper restaurant (only the one that offers breakfast) the moment you step off the property there is a multitude of choice. You will never go hungry there!

Also of great help to us was a fellow named Chai. He was a bellman (I believe) and he was always so attentive to us when we were in the lobby. He made sure he knew what tour we were waiting for and made sure we were looked after. He made sure I got an important email sent to me, which he personally delivered to our room and then advised me of it to make sure I knew it was there for me. He was really wonderful.

I can't forget to mention that the resort has it's own massage tent on the premises and that my husband took advantage of the service and really enjoyed it (it is very reasonable). The beds are a bit hard (something we found the norm in SE Asia) hence the massage! A great shout out to all the staff there who went above and beyond to make our stay really wonderful.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool, they are newer.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Wenlet
Reviewed 15 November 2011

Really enjoyed the ambience and location of The Old Phuket Hotel. Comfortable hotel room with good facilties. The shuttle service and location was good.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple