As a regular traveller I have got quite picky about hotels so I know I can be quite hard to impress. Well, I was totally impressed with my experience at this hotel. The service was awesome, pools lovelly with good shade. The whole hotel was an island of calm and luxury and great to return to after visiting varoius places around Phuket. Asa regular traveller I have a Hilton Gold Card. Often this doesn't count for a great deal but on this trip the hotel excelled themsleves. We were given an upgrade to a lovelly room and access to the lounge for breakfast (full cooked) and also for 90 minutes of free drinks and nibbles every evening. Although the hotel is large it is well designed and feels calm and airy.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Expedia, Agoda, TravelUp, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon