We visited the hotel in December 2011 , and it was a really nice experience. The property is nicely maintained , its big and is surrounded by nice greenery. They also have artificial ponds with in the resort which i found was really good. The staff was good and courteous. The only thing which was missing was a private beach. The beach actually is not far but is across the road infront of the hotel. You will also find few good eating shacks on the beach. The breakfast is quiet nice but lacks variety , we found same things both the days we stayed there. Eating your breakfast next to the pond was really a nice experience as you can see lots of fishes wandering for food next to you. Over all a good experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon