We stayed at this hotel in a ocean view delux for 13 nights with a 3 year old. Overall very satisfied with the hotel, the Maid was the sweetest making rabbits and elephants of the towels for our son, and kissing swans for us:-) the pool guys at the pool were also great- always smiling and playing with our son. Breakfast superb, best we have ever tried! As for the grounds- a bit old and huge- lacking personality , But we enjoyed it- it is close to the beach, restaurants and shopping, it also feels very safe with good security. The spa is very idyllic, but try body&mind dayspa at Karon instead- so much more for your money! The beach is not the best option for kids- big waves and rip currents. But only a 200 baht drive to kata and nai harn beach witch Are superb. Karon is a quiet place comparred to patong, great og you travel with family. Would surely recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort is located on the island’s west coast and offers a range of fun and relaxation options for parents and children alike. The resort sprawls over 75-acres landscaped gardens, right on the golden sands of Karon Beach. The resort is conveniently located to four world-class golf courses, elephant riding, scuba diving, ancient golden temples and an abundance of shopping areas. It is the place that you’d rather be with your family for next holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton EMEA, Hotels.com, Agoda, TravelUp, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Hotel Karon
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort And Spa
- Phuket Hilton
- Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa Karon