“A truely fantastic hotel!”

Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa
Ranked #32 of 132 Hotels in Karon
“A truely fantastic hotel!”
Reviewed 12 February 2012

This place has it all. Beautiful pools, clean rooms, awesome ocean views, fantastic central quiet location and some of the best service I have ever experienced as an international traveller. My wife and I will return to this magical hotel again 1 day. Truely 6 stars!!!

• Stayed June 2011
1 Thank Noonane
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 15 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting your special review on TripAdvisor.
It is always encouraging to receive feedback especially positive ones such as yours.
I am glad to read that you had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us. I am also delighted that you and your wife enjoyed the facilities and services in particular our location, our rooms, our pools and the overall service.

With this in mind I again thank you for your feedback. Together with the team, we all look forward to welcoming you both back to our resort.

Andre A Gomez

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (446)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Ko Samui, Thailand
Reviewed 12 February 2012

I visited Hilton Phuket only for 2 nights on my business trip last year and had a good time. I am so impressed with the friendly staff at Caffe Cino, too bad that I cannot remember her name but she remebers my favourite coffee "Hot Latte" - this is really made my day and I am sure for every coffee lover!!

The hotel room is good. I love the comfy bed and pillows. Also, I love the bathroom amenity' La Source from Crabtree & Everyn. The balcony from the room I stayed offers the beautiful landscape and garden.

Hilton Phuket is huge, there are many swimming pools!!! I almost got lost and couldn't find my way back to the room on the first day, but it wasn't too difficult to get use to the direction because there are many signages. For family traveller, kids will definitely love this hotel.

Breakfast is good, with variety choices of western and asian food. I love the view of the breakfast area - the swimming pool, lush garden, waterfall - very peaceful.

I didn't have time to try their spa treatment but will not miss it next time if I visit Hilton Phuket again.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled on business
1 Thank AorPhatthawut
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking time in commenting on our property through TripAdvisor.

Most importantly, we are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your overall stay at our hotel. I am thrilled to know that you were well taken care by our attentive team member at Caffe Cino. I will be sure to communicate this back to the team.

I am glad that you liked our room, our Hilton Breakfast and our Sails restaurant where you had your breakfast including our well maintained grounds.
Whist I am happy to read that you liked the La Source bathroom amenity, I am pleased inform you that we recently upgraded this amenity further to Peter Thomas Roth. The product is carefully selected by Hilton Worldwide and we have already received some great feedback on our new bathroom amenities.

Thank you again for your feedback. We look forward to welcoming you back again sometime soon.

Best regards,
Bordeaux, France
Reviewed 11 February 2012

I'm just commenting the food here, as the room was fine.
I found that the food in this hotel was very poor quality for the prices asked.
We had dinner in the italian restaurant where they have "all u can eat" options:
for the salad option, it's basically all u can eat of salad-tomato-cucumber with 5 different sauce.
for the pizza option, it's only worth it if you're a big eater and can handle more than one pizza, if not then you'll experience a very expensive pizza, which is besides the price quite tasteless.
The breakfast buffet is also quite low quality food (the pastries look like straight out of the package...)
we tried also to have breakfast at the "café" and although the bill was quite high, the quality wasn't there (except for the coffee): industrial tasteless bread and fresh orange juice that tastes more like antibiotics...

In a word, I'd say that if you stay there, eat out.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this review, 13 February 2012
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on TripAdvisor.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess our offerings and identify areas of improvement.

I am disappointed to learn that your experience of our food and beverage offerings did not meet your expectations. We sincerely apologise for this shortfall. We have taken note of your comments and we now have addressed this matter with our Executive Chef and the Food & Beverage Team in order refine and ensure future experiences are improved. However, I am glad to know that you enjoyed the room and I trust that you also enjoyed the other facilities and services offered here during your stay.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Airdrie, Canada
Reviewed 9 February 2012

Stayed here for 8 days! Executive lounge on the 12th floor provided everything that you wanted; breakfast and evening happy hour and buffet!! Overlooking the sea and the sunsets were amazing! Restaurants were very pricey but the wonderful thing is you are 8 mins walking from the all the restaurants and shops! Perfect location, across the street is the beach! loved it!

Room Tip: the executive tower!!
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
8 Thank Walton12
Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for taking time in commenting on our property through TripAdvisor.

Most importantly, we are pleased to hear that you had a pleasant stay at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa and in particular that you liked our Panorama Lounge and its offerings. We are also glad to know that you enjoyed the view and the hotel location with easy access to the shopping area and Karon Beach. We have noted your comments on our food prices and as part of our next menu review process.

Once again, thank you very much for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor. We are looking forward to welcoming you back again to our resort.

Pietermaritzburg, South Africa
Reviewed 9 February 2012

The level of service is very high. We were greeted by very friendly staff. Our email request for an upgrade was noted when we arrived and we checked in without any hassel and were promptly escorted to our room. We also requested a late check out which was arranged.

We stayed in the Junior Suite Sea View with King Bed.

Spacious room with Thai-style décor, shower and bath tub . Large window sofa lounging area.

Dareene from the travel/information desk was extremely helpful in cancelling and confirming our tours.

I arrived sick from Bangkok and she really relieved alot of our stress sorting out our tours.

Staff showed genuine concern and constantly enquired on how i was feeling.

The Cleaning Attendant Miew was always very helpful and friendly and made our stay comfortable and memorable.

Room service was excellent!

Will definitely stay in hotel again.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jolene P
Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa and for taking the time to post this special review on TripAdvisor.
It is such a pleasure to read how much you enjoyed our services and facilities in particular the Junior Suite Sea View room that you stayed in. I am also thrilled to hear that you appreciated the exceptional services and the warm hospitality of our team members especially Dareene from Excursion Desk along with Miew from Housekeeping amongst others. I will be sure to pass on your kind comments to the team.

Thank you again for this review and we look forward to welcoming you back to our resort on your next visit.

Best regards,