3,742 results
All reviews lotus wing the executive lounge sails restaurant thai thai restaurant diamond member ocean beach club sea view main lobby huge property beach road tennis courts junior suite tuk tuk andaman sea bit dated happy hour public beach
Reviewed 9 January 2012

My wife and I stayed at the resort the last two weeks of November 2011. The service and personality of the staff was very good. We enjoyed the luxury of the HH executive lounge. We especially liked the ladies cover band in the main lounge. The housekeeping went above and beyond to straighten up and fold our clothes on a daily basis. Generally speaking my wife and I enjoy the hotel and would recommend it especially if you are a HH member.

B

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you very much for taking time in commenting on our property through TripAdvisor.

As an Hhonors Member, we really appreciate the loyalty you have given to our brand and choosing to stay with Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa for your honeymoon.

I am glad to read that you and your wife had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed our Panorama Lounge. I am also thrilled to read that you were impressed by the warm hospitality of our team members in particular, the housekeepers. You should note that our Housekeeping team is regularly praised for their tireless efforts is looking after our rooms daily and go extra miles to make our guest happy.
Additionally, we take great pride in ensuring a well rounded experience and entertainment here at the resort is no exception. Our international entertainers and bands go through a rigorous audition process to ensure they are able to entertain a wide range of age groups combined with the ability to sing in many languages.

Thank you again for taking the time to post your review on TripAdvisor and for recommend our hotel to others travellers. The team and I look forward to welcoming you back should your travels bring you back to Phuket.

Best regards.

Reviewed 8 January 2012

While this hotel is rated like a five star resort, the staff and management are simply are not prepared to run it like a five star resort.

They've missed picking me up a the airport, since "the driver broke his car on the way". My suite wasn't ready yet when I arrived, so the staff offered me a replacement room until mine would be ready. They acted however as if it was a favor, and not something to expect.

Food at the pool restaurant is mediocre. The Thai restaurant in the hotel is however quite good.

SPA is ok though.

Room Tip: Insist on getting only a newly renovated room in the Andaman wing. It is a lot closer to both the pool, SPA and restaurants.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled with friends
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 10 January 2012

Dear Guest,

We thank you for taking time in providing your feedback on TripAdvisor.

It is indeed disappointing to hear that you faced challenges at the start of your stay. We pride ourselves on consistently delivering exceptional service to all our guests but regrettably, we seemed to have failed on this occasion. The issues are addressed with our Housekeeping, Front Desk and Food & Beverages team for review and improvement. Others than the matters that you outlined, we are glad to read that you enjoyed dining at Thai Thai restaurant, the service at The Spa and the brand new room in Andaman Wing.

Once again, we thank you for your truly valuable comments. We look forward to welcoming you back on your next trip to Phuket.

Best regards.

Reviewed 7 January 2012

I will start with an oddity .... this is the first time I have stayed at a resort where the underneath of your transport into the resort was checked for explosive! Bit off putting ... maybe the Hilton name is the issue!
We upgrade to ocean view .... wonderful rooms (we had a week here) ... fabulous bathroom. Decor very charming and calming Asian; only issue was the "step up" from bathroom/hall area into the actual room. Bit dangerous, even though there was a permanent light in the step ... don't really know why the step was there, as you have to "step down" onto the outside balcony! Be careful if getting up to go to the WC at night!
Beautiful grounds and swimming pools... great to be able to just walk to Karon village for a great Thai meal. All the staff very pleasant, however, I find that is the standard in this region of the world.
Taxis readily available as you need one to go anywhere else .... Patong is just too far to walk!

Room Tip: Watch the "step up" when you venture into the room! Otherwise you WILL do yourself an injury
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa and for taking the time to post your comments of your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

I am glad to read that overall you enjoyed staying with us and that you appreciated the room view and decoration, our well maintained grounds and our swimming pools as well as the services provided by our team.

I also would like to thank you for your understanding that we need to check all vehicles accessing the resort as we need to always reassure our guests safety as well as our guest satisfaction throughout their stay. I apologies for the challenge that you faced with the step in the room. As mentioned, our guest safety is always one of priorities we concern, as you saw step light was always on.

Once again, thank you for your feedback and I hope I will have the opportunity to welcoming you back to our resort on your next trip to Phuket.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2012

Travelled to Phuket with as a family of four with two teen-aged boys. We loved the rooms and amenities. As HH Gold member, had access to the exec lounge, with lovely ocean view, and where generous complimentary snacks and drinks are served in the afternoon.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank Cheekywoman
HiltonPhuketArcadia, General Manager at Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2012

Dear Guest

Thank you very much for your pleasing comments. It is always encouraging to receive feedback, especially positive one’s such as your’s.

I am glad to read that you and your family had a pleasant and comfortable stay with us and that you enjoyed our Panorama Lounge and its offerings.
As a Gold Member, we really appreciate the loyalty you have given to our brand and choosing to stay with Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

With this in mind, again thank you for your comments. I trust that the team and I will have the opportunity to welcome you back to our resort on your next trip to Phuket.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 January 2012

The Hilton complex is amazing, it's got everything that you need. Unfortunately, the rooms were far from five star. Our front door didn't close properly, we came home to find it ajar after room service had made up the room. Also, although the bed was nice, many of the room furnishings were old and well worn. Good for families who would make use of the resort facilities more than I did.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your comments on this website.

Your observations and opinions are appreciated, as they enable us to assess the standard of our facilities and services and monitor if we are meeting guests needs and expectations.

I am disappointed to learn that our room did not meet your expectation and I sincerely apologise for the shortfall that you faced with your room. I have taken a good note of your comments and we now have our Housekeeping ang En gineering teams looking into this. However, I am glad to know that you liked the bed and that you were impressed by the variety of our services and facilities.

Thank you for staying with us at the Hilton Phuket Arcadia Resort & Spa.

Kind regards,