US$69
Chanalai Garden Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$46
US$45
US$78
US$75
US$98
US$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$105/night.

Chanalai Flora Resort(Kata Beach)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$42
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$51/night.

US$40
US$36
  • Breakfast included
Centara Karon Resort Phuket(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$45
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$52/night.

Chanalai Hillside Resort(Karon)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$41
Trip.com
US$197
US$140
Priceline
Katathani Phuket Beach Resort(Kata Noi Beach)(Great Value!)
US$200
US$162
Priceline
  • Pool
  • Beachfront
3,497 results
All reviewsbaby elephantdriving rangehuge poolthai restauranttennis courtstuk tukkids clubhotel gueststable tennispatong areajunior suiteocean viewbreakfast buffet isfamily holidayshuttle busphi philow season
Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

Beautiful hotel with beautiful clean rooms , own private beach which is always nice , a massive pool lots of restaurants to choose from , lots of activities .. it's a really good resort if you want to be away from the hustle of bangla road .. really enjoyed my week there ..

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Phuket has a lot of interesting places, one of them is Karon beach. The hotel is ideally located, secluded with its own private beach in a small cove of Karon. It is a big resort and everything is there, you do not need to go anywhere else. The check in was slightly delayed due to the hotel was full during the period we went. They gave us complimentary drinks to wait in the pool bar. Room was clean and has beautiful view of the beach. The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall it was a great stay, definitely recommended for weekend hideaway.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank Mangkoe
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Spent a week for a conference, great facilities and good food.

Resort quite tired needs a refresh, rooms were ok, terrible lighting.

Good restaurants on premises and a few local restaurants within walking distance.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank davidjohnstone
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

This is my second time in Phuket, but my first stay at Le meridian Phuket, it was probably one of the best resorts I stayed in while travelling, I stayed at Le Meriden for 10 days. Each day there were different free activities to do from 9-5 that were absolutely fun, I took a fruit carving lesson and it was phenomenal. The food was great. It was cheap compared to other hotels I stayed in abroad and restaurants back home. They had an open buffet breakfast and it was to die for, it was an international buffet. I also tried their Beach BBQ for lunch and it was quite delicious, I was fond of the idea of putting all the vegetables, protein and sauces in a bowl and then they would cook it for you the way you like it. I have been to the dinner themed buffet, I tried the Italian, Indian, American, and seafood buffets all on different days. I was fond of the idea of live cooking.

The staff was very friendly, they would literally do everything to ensure that you are enjoying your stay.

The hotel was 10 minutes away by car from Karon beach, which was amazing as last time I've been to Phuket I stayed in Khao lak and it's quite far from the city centre.

I would recommend this resort to any person who wants to have a holiday by the sea with family or friends or even couples, it's a very lovely place and I would definitely go back there again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Haneen L
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I visited Le Meridien Phuket in June 2017 with my fiancé, I found the hotel having a classic structure, with a beautiful and blue private beach of its own. attendants at the lobby and receptionist were very kind and helpful. We stayed in the junior suite, room was spacious and had a pool and sea view, bed was comfortable and cleanliness was well maintained.
Bathroom was complete with all the amenities and also a lovely bathtub.
The only issue we had, was the management had placed fruits on the coffee table for our welcome, that had invited ants on the table, so we had the fruits and the table removed immediately.
Breakfast was also delicious, the had a mix of English, Thai and Indian delicacies.
However when we went, there were a lot of loud Chinese guests as well. They were slightly disturbing, but again we couldn't do much about it, so we didn't bother to complaint about it as well.
Overall Le Meridien was a comfortable 4 night stay for us.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple