“Great dinner”

Ranked #27 of 444 Restaurants in Karon
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Cuisines: Diner, German, Thai, Bar
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Nice restaurant with very good food,cold drinks and nice people !!
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

I went here with my sisters, the Thai food and appetizers were excellent. We had Mai Thais for drinks and they were just ok, but the food more than made up for it. Nice atmosphere, outdoor seating. Quick service.

Reviewed 2 July 2018

Relaxed, open, Friendly. I could of stayed here all day.

Helmut was a great host and the food was wonderful. Good range of draft beers and i shall return very soon

Reviewed 1 July 2018

we eat here a couple of times, their spaghetti bolognaise was amazing, with great flavor, we also had their wood fired pizza (Wed & Sat nights) whilst sitting in the Aussie walkabout bar next door, this was not a problem for them.
all in all i would highly recommend having a bite to eat here.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

We visited in January recommended by my brother who used to live in Karon, The food was amazing and well worth a tuk tuk from Patong to try this amazing food .
My son had 2 x servings of the satay chicken he loved it that much, we would come here again if we visited Phuket

1  Thank Debbie S
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Had a couple of drinks at Aussie Bar next door but they don't do food so ordered Spaghetti Bolognese with penne from Schlusslicht which delivered for me without a problem to the Aussie Bar. The taste was amazing and I was impressed with the dish which also came with a salad and the price of B180 was very cheap!

1  Thank ammo666