“You cannot rent a better place on Phuket”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Baan Chill Kata

Swimming Pool shot at Night Day time view from the villa overlooking the ocean
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Swimming Pool shot at Night
Day time view from the villa overlooking the ocean
View of the pool and Ocean
View the villa from Sala
Having meal while enjoying the ocean view
View from the pool area to the Sala and Ocean
The Dining Table set up with the magnificent view of the ocean
Dining Table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Lizzy B
San Diego, California
“You cannot rent a better place on Phuket”
Reviewed 2 September 2012 for a stay in August 2012

My family and I spent a week at Chris's wonderful villa. The views, the accomadations, the pool, everything is of the highest quality. Nouk met with us every morning and made meals of whatever we requested. My picky teenagers were over the moon with her cooking as mom and dad spent every day sunbathing and lying in the pool. Nouk arranged fishing and island trips for our children and it was an absolute 5 star rental. I cannot recommend it highly enough and we will definitely be back.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The pool and views are amazing and the staff is wonderful.
Liked least: You have to walk an entire 3 minutes to get to one of 2 beaches
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Korea
Reviewed 7 August 2012 for a stay in June 2012

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Luxury-minded travelers
Management Response
7 Aug 2012
Thank you for your fine review and I'm happy that your family enjoyed their stay.
With regard to your request for modern toilets, Phuket does not have a municipal sewage disposal system and all houses have their own septic tanks which cannot handle toilet paper. Toilet paper should be disposed of by other means and bins are provided for that purpose. Hand held water sprayers are provided to negate the need for toilet paper. As such toilets are not designed to flush the paper and are often designed to save water instead. I will clarify this in future on the villa introduction that I provide to guests. Thank you for bringing this to my attention and hope to see you again soon.
trustedtr...
Cologne, Germany
“Heaven on Earth”
Reviewed 2 July 2012 for a stay in June 2012

This was the perfect end to our vacation in Thailand! The villa was better than we ever could have expected. The view of the sea was marvelous. The house size was perfect for our family of my husband, myself and our two teenagers. We thoroughly enjoyed just relaxing in the pool for 4 days!

Plus, having live-in help was great! She did our laundry, made our meals, cleaned up after us and helped us book a day trip. She was there if you needed her, but we never felt that someone was invading our private family time together. She was always willing to make us spring rolls (which we wanted on a daily basis)!. The meals she cooked were some of the best we had had in Thailand. We only had to pay market price for the ingredients that she shopped for, which for our family of 4 for 4 days was about $150. Truly your every need was taken care of!

The owner Chris was wonderful, he met us at 2AM when we arrived and walked us through everything. He even stopped over when we were having trouble with the electronics. Plus, he had the house stocked with beverages!.

If you want somewhere to relax and enjoy the sounds of the sea, this is the place to go!

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Travelling group: Family with Teenagers
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Kuala Lumpur
Reviewed 19 April 2012 for a stay in April 2012

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Kuwait
Reviewed 10 April 2012 for a stay in May 2011

A romantic getaway Luxury-minded travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing