See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 May 2018 via mobile

Do not stay at this hotel, you really need to avoid at all cost. It's totally disgusting it's filthy and the view from our room 5305 is the worst I have ever seen. I don't really bother with reviews but I felt I must write about this place it's so bad. Please don't waste your money avoid it like the plague you might just catch the plague if your silly enough to stay here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Caggie101
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I went here with one of my friends, We are both in agreement it is the worst hotel we have ever stayed in. Strongly recommend no-one to stay here especially for the price they are asking! It is ludicrous.

The breakfast is absolutely disgusting, staff aren’t friendly. Only okay thing is the location!

Avoid avoid avoid!!!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Voyager473207
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

The worst room i have ever got anywhere in the world as well as service even i am living in asia. I checked very late at night and went to sleep after a long trip. After i woke up i saw where i was, everything was so dirty, tables were greese, chairs and benches, even walls with some kind of s**t on it everywhere. After everything i saw where i slept i am of course asking refund, i dont wanna spend here any minute more, but reception tells me i have to call to agoda, wtf? Do not make a mistake and stay here, everything is like a nightmare. I think if would s**t on the wall they would not notice, maybe there is one under the bed already... i am not going to check that.... and i only can imagine how they kitchen looks like then where you eat breakfast.... and even after they “cleaned” the room its not even better... so awful!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed 5 days in baumancasa and we were very disapointed about the room conditions and also about the quality of the breakfast. The only + to the hotel was the cleaning of the room.

In conclusion is better to avoid this hotel!

Stayed: March 2018
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Good points: Location

Bad Points:
- Staff are miserable
- maintanance work around pools happened during the day when your trying to relax. And a job that one person can do seems to take 5 people.... and with that they are just sat on thei phones.
- Pool areas are in poor conditions, the pool water isn't maintained either they dont use chlorine which is weird. The areas around pools arent looked after. Shabby.
- Breakfast is always cold. Its aimed at the Russian and Asian guests. Its not very nice food.

The reason we stayed here was the location, its in front of the beach. This is a low low budget hotel so for the price you cant expect much and so its not the worse place to stay.
If you just need somewhere to crash this is fine it does the job. I just personally didn't enjoy my stay here. We was the only English here which was both fine and bad. The Russian guests are very rude and i think that effected my view on the stay.
There are many things they could improve but like i said the location is good.

5 min tuk tuk ride that costs £5-9 English pounds 400bhat and you can be in Phuket

10-15min walk you can be in Kata 200bhat in a tuk tuk