All reviewsphuket airportshort stayfree shuttle servicefree tea and coffeeair conone nightgreat stopovernext morninglate flightan overnight stayclean roomsnice poolgreat showeron arrivalhot showercomfortable bedswimming pool
Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel offer a day bed room, very clean and well priced very close to airport. Very well priced, sure beats waiting at airport, arrived at 7.30 am with no reservation, staff are very accommodating, pool is nice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Aphiwat J, Public Relations Manager at Phuket Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your review.

It is rewarding when guest are giving such a positive rating on their experience in our hotel.

We hope to welcome you back for a much longer stay.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

A Very basic property with a smaller pool. Despite being next to an airport, I hardly noticed the sounds of the airplanes. The rooms have sliding patio doors, but they appear to be near-soundproof. Place offered a basic assortment of drinks and even a breakfast option. Stayed here the night before leaving the island. The hotel has a shuttle that takes people to/from airport as well.

Room Tip: Not much to say except all room open out to a view of the courtyard, which features a pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Aphiwat J, Front Office Manager at Phuket Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive and constructive feedback.

We have well noted that you particularly liked our soundproof rooms and our swimming pool.

We hope to have another opportunity to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Albeit being quite a while since me and wifey went (summer 2016 - can't put my travel date that far)... the short stay is still etched in my memories, and that is what urges me to write this review. As we came with a late night flight we wanted a 1 night stay before continuing our vacation in Phuket. What a lovely start! Hospitality was beyond excellent. Staff were kind and humble, and genuinely so - even more so than that already well known Thai hospitality. I'm a seasoned traveler, but still was so impressed I remember my short stay very fondly! Among other, they were very helpful coordinating further transport (we were heading for an island hotel resort afterwards), offered to wake me up in time etc. But it was not about the actual service they provided (many hotels will do the same), however it was the whole experience and we felt very well taken care off, and was actually sad to leave. What a heartly stay we had! The day we left I was so thankful that i offered a genuine tip and they humbly refused because it was "too much"! About the hotel facilities i have nothing bad to say, they were on par with expectation and it felt quiet, cozy and family friendly. All the rooms surround a central small pool, if we were bringing kids we wouldn't even need to leave the room to be able to supervise them, could just sit an realx in front of the doorstep! Breakfast was the best I had during the whole vacation. I hope this hotel hasn't changed much... would gladly stay her a few days when I get around for my 3 time visiting Thailand. Thank you soo much Phuket Airport Hotel for a fantastic stay! Belated Regards from Norway :)

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Dorus V, Manager at Phuket Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your positive and constructive feedback and for highlighting as many others guests our friendly staff.

We are happy to see that the Staff has worked their way out to ensure that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the future. And hopefully have you in our hotel for a much long period.

Best regards

Reviewed 20 June 2018

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of this airport hotel. They have an efficient shuttle to the hotel, a lovely pool and comfortable rooms with refurbished bathrooms. Lovely breakfast available in cafe near the pool. Mini mart next door as well.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,

Nice to see that once again we have been rated to a maximum on TripAdvisor.

It is always rewarding to receive such positive feedback. You may be assured that it will be shared with the entire Team.

We definitely look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit at the Phuket Airport Hotel.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Unexpectedly we had to stay an extra night in Phuket and booked into this hotel. We had very little Thai currency, the money changer close by was closed and it was very windy and raining. Eddie the manager was so kind and helpful - he organised a fruit platter and offered for one of his staff to drive us to change our cash into Baht. The room was great - very comfortable bed and the grounds of the hotel are very well kept. Free tea and the best coffee we have had in Thailand was another bonus! We would definitely stay again - Thank you Eddie!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write such a positive review on TripAdvisor.

I am very pleased to hear that my services are much appreciated and that my team and I personalized your stay at Phuket Airport Hotel.

Thank you again for your kind review and for your nice compliments.

I am looking forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Best wishes,