“The best soup I’ve tasted! ”
Review of Pho Hung Vuong

Pho Hung Vuong
Ranked #3 of 110 Restaurants in Springvale
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: Second restaurant at 128 Hopkins Street, Footscray, Melbourne.Phone: Springvale 03-9558-5147; Footscray 03-9689-5147
Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

The soup here is sooooo yummy.
This place has the best Pho and you don’t need anything else. I wish they can open a few branches at where I stay (Singapore).

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Big serve of noodle. Yummy flavour and cheap. Don’t expecting good service. Anyway, I love noodle is the key.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

This is a great restaurant that specializes in authentic Vietnamese soups. The Rare beef soup is delicious and a bargain at $11.00. The milk coffee is fantastic too.

Reviewed 27 December 2017

I live in Springvale , and my Vietnamese neighbour took me here with her family. I loved it! You can have Pho , Pho or Pho ... Chicken or Beef , Since visiting Vietnam , this is the best Pho I have had in Australia :) The soup is so tasty , then you add the herbs and other condiments etc and it just goes to a new level. As you can see in my photo and many others , there is allways a line out the front. We only waited 20 minutes...

2  Thank Christopher T
Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

I heard about this small authentic Viet restaurant from a close friend of mine who recommended it highly.
Arrived for lunch on a Friday to find a line of 8 people waiting at the front door waiting to be seated.
This restaurant basically specialises in Viet Pho-And it’s good.
I spent a month in Vietnam earlier this year and could have been sitting in District 1 Ho Chi Min City not Springvale Victoria.
You can order small/medium/large bowls-I had a rare beef pho which arrived in 3 mins with all the usual additions-Mint/lemon/coriander/sprouts/Chile.
Very authentic decor /service and Pho.
Only thing missing was some little plastic chairs to sit on.

Small bowl Pho $10 AUD