“Mouthgasm”
Review of Daniel's Donuts

Daniel's Donuts
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Springvale
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

I so love your donuts. Ive been dreaming of it. One of my faves was the one with Rhum. I wish i could bring bunch to the Philippines. Pls open some stores here. Filipinos love doughnuts. You will be famous here. You're the best!

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Awesome donuts and coffee can also grab pies would highly recommend any time in Melbourne. Have to be careful or otherwise you will be taken home in a wheelbarrow. Hold off the diet until after Melbourne visit.

Reviewed 27 August 2017 via mobile

Visited For the first time and they are absolutely delicious. Best custard donuts I've eaten and don't get me started on the job and cream ones I'm drooling now.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

Sunday night we headed on down to suprised with no line! For $30 we loaded up with 6 doughnuts and a few pies we were not disappointed the jam and cream is definitely a favourite for good reason but don't let that stop you on trying the others especially the cheesecake. The pastry isn't like a regular doughnut it's light and fluffy and overall great value!

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Worth the 5 minute wait. So many doughnuts to choose from. Great to pic a few and take home and share with family and friends yummmmmm