“Great ice cream and sorbet”

Planet 72 Icecreamery
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Torquay
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

We went here on our first night of the holiday and returned every night thereafter! The kids loved the ice cream and I tried sorbets I had never had before. We went so often the guy serving remembered our order which was nice. Would highly recommend this place for a treat (or six!) loved it.

Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious ice cream. All well priced with plenty of options. Service was friendly. Not a lot of seating but Beach is across the road.

Reviewed 9 January 2018

On exploring along The Esplanade my step daughter and I discovered Planet 72 Icecreamery, so much to choose from. I ended up with the blood orange sorbet and my step daughter had the lemon sorbet - OMG it had such an intense flavour. This was the best I have ever eaten, so much so that we took my partner and other step daughter back after dinner. This time I tried the Mango sorbet and again the flavour was so intense. This is a MUST if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

After Fish and chips from Madigans next door, eaten in the beautiful park across the road, finishing off with an icecream from Planet72 was a delight.

Reviewed 2 January 2018

This place is amazing, so many choices so we had to go back every day!! Kids loved it. Good quality and good service even when it is really busy.