This is a romantic, relaxing and beautiful place to visit. It is a quiet and relaxing resort that I would recommend to anyone. The service was great and helpful. The location if a little difficult to get to but it is well worth the effort. The beach is wonderful with breathtaking sunsets. The rooms are very comfortable and clean. Went to the local ocean sanctuary for a day of snorkelling which was well worth the time. Had my B.D. there and they baked me a cake and sang a B.D. song for me. It is the place to visit on Negros Occidental. Only drawback was that the pool needed a few tiles replaced but it was clean and refreshing. The food was very tasty and I liked everything I tried. The only complaint, small one, was that a few of the items on the menu were not available.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled 154 kilometers south of Bacolod City lies one of Negros Island’s best-kept secrets. Punta Bulata White Beach Resort and Spa is a tropical hidden paradise. Enjoy one whole kilometer stretch of white sand beach in privacy and exclusivity as you spend quality time with your friends and family. From native Filipino nipa‐hut cottages to luxurious spa rooms, guests at Punta Bulata Resort are able to choose from a wide variety of accommodations that are all just a few steps away from the beach. Punta Bulata Resort is known to have one of the finest and whitest beaches in Negros Island and its waters are teeming with marine and coral life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Punta Bulata Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punta Bulata White Beach Resort And Spa
- Punta Bulata White Beach Hotel Cauayan