“Nice balcony. Excelent food”
Review of Tasquinha Da Vila

Tasquinha Da Vila
Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

Try Peixinhos da Horta or any other tapa. Very Nice for Sunset early dinner. Bitoque And Hamburger also fine

1  Thank Curamachad0

Reviewed 2 August 2017 via mobile

Delicious tapas - very flavorful. Huge glasses of wine, plus nice setting in the middle of the old town of Paço de Arcos. I would go here again!

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Eating a arroz de pato here. Top Qaulity. In the center just behind my hotel. Nice terras on the street. Also mentioning the music, the owner likes 70 music. Very special ambiance.

1  Thank maxenellie
Reviewed 5 July 2017

Having stayed very close to this restaurant, it became our daily go-to spot for good food and drink. The owners - Miguel and Ana - along with Philip were the best hosts a diner could ask for. Beyond their great service and friendly nature, the food was excellent. The duck rice and steak with butter sauce (can't recall the name) were the best we had in Portugal.

And the desserts, oh the desserts. My wife loved the lemon custard and I was crazy for the pumpkin cheesecake.

Also, if you have the chance, stop in while the Portuguese national soccer team is playing. I had the pleasure of doing this twice during our stay and it was a blast. The reactions from the kitchen were great and Miguel was happy to talk about the beautiful game when time allowed.

A great place and I can't wait to go back!

Reviewed 25 May 2017 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant many times and had various wonderful meals. Not only the food has been always excellent, the service provided by the couple that runs the place and all the other employees has always been very cheerful, polite, very friendly and professional. As a regular customer of this lovely establishment and although not being the type of person to leave reviews, I feel that I have to put the record right as far as vouching for the friendliness and rectitude of the people working there. It is a wonderful restaurant and not a "café". When you are lucky enough to find a free table outside not many things beat a always lovely meal with the lovely portuguese weather. A lovely place to eat that I most definitely recommend for everything except perhaps just a coffee....