“Fantastic Cafe - was great to be back.”
Review of Abakua Cafe

Abakua Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$17
Reviewed 1 October 2018

We spent 4 nights in Oeiras from Sep 23rd - 27th 2018 and we came in here every day except the Sunday as they are now closed on a Sunday. I have been here before in May 2017 and it is just as good. I just love this little Café, It is very popular with the locals and tourists. The food is terrific, they make amazing burgers and toasties and the Super Bock is brilliant. Great atmosphere and the staff were brilliant. Amazing value. Oh and thanks for the Super Bock glass that I was allowed to take home with me. We will be back.

1  Thank JOE A

Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Good small restaurant the burgers are to die for and the chicken salad is amazing it comes with a sliced mango !! Good selection of beers and cider nice staff .

1  Thank ritalourencogranito
Reviewed 1 July 2018

Nice casual small place that has very nice and friendly staff, and serves up good salads, sandwiches. We had a Tuna salad, and a salmon sandwich, both of which were fresh and tasty. Nice decor to match the ambience of this place. You will not be disappointed.

1  Thank alikarim
Reviewed 27 April 2018

We were staying close to this cafe and went there for lunch. I had the house burger with fries and salad. It was a tasty generous portion. The burger was tender and the fresh bun it was on are baked daily. I had a large Super Boch Beer with my lunch to complete my meal.They have a large beer selection to chose from.The fellow who took our order could speak english and was very friendly and helpfull. The price was reasonable, what else could you ask for.

1  Thank gayle727
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

What a great cafe. Great quality food that’s great value. A bowl of soup, toasted sandwich and drink (including wine or beer) for €7! What’s not to like!!

1  Thank daveincork