“grouper! ”

Cuisines: Portuguese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent all around! Friendly service and fresh-tasting dishes! The grilled grouper dish was outstanding! The rice with seafood was delicious. Reasonably priced.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

Me and my husband made a reservation at this restaurant. The (older) waiter was really terrible. He did not asked what we would like to drink and gave the menu and pointed out the seabass for 2 persons. He came back with a starter. A crabsalad with toast you can buy in any supermarket. We did not order this but just left it on our table! I ordered a grilled dorade but he kept pointing out the seasbass. I explained I wanted the dorade but he did not asked what my husband wanted to eat and drink! The food was oké but the service was verry poor so by the time we left our feeling was we paid to much.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

I have been here quite a few times, my first date with my partner was here and we came back over and over. Friendly staff, who are very accommodating, comfortable atmosphere, clean, variety of plates to try, just overall a good experience over and over again.

Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is amazing. HIGHLY recommend. Food was amazing, service is wonderful. Can't say enough good things about this restaurant. Came here 3 times in the week we were here for a business trip. The Sea Bass, steak and pork tenderloin is amazing. Champagne sangria is the best. All around a wonderful restaurant!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

Went to A Carula first day in Pacos de Arcos because it was near Vila Gale our hotel...very impressed and went twice more during our week in Portugal.

Excellent service and great food...we had a brilliant favas starter one night,veal steaks,grouper fish,fresh tuna...the owner,serious night one warmed up on our subsequent visits...he found some decent wines for us,red and white.

Prices were ultra reasonable...through the card for two people less than sixty euros...a pleasure to find this place.