“Wonderful as always”

Casa da Dizima
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

My son’s 1st bday couldn’t be better! Great lunch, great food and amazing staff. He loved the bread and the mango! Me and my wife had an amazing octopus with smashed sweet potato and onion and salmon with a tasty orange risotto!

1  Thank JorgeC7160

Reviewed 10 May 2018

What a find. Beautiful interior. Amazing food. Great service. Thank you.
We visited as a group of friends joined by jobs in construction. We visited the restaurant because of the closeness to our hotel. We struck GOLD.

Reviewed 10 May 2018 via mobile

Walked through This small town looking for a restaurant, wow was this good, very good, excellent service, perfect ambience, and the food was a knockout, we will be back when next in Portugal. I had the tuna with mango sauce, my wife the codfish in a pastry, both superb, clean plates, crepe brûlée to finish! The selection of breads was also excellent

Reviewed 2 April 2018

My husband and I went here for our wedding anniversary dinner. It was great! It was a quiet night (Tuesday) and so we were treated to exceptionally attentive waiting staff. The food was excellent, as was the wine selection. The only disappointment was that there were no scallops available on the day we went, but of course, sometimes that can't be helped. As it was a special occasion, we "splashed out" and had two bottles of wine as well as starters, so our meal came out at around €150. However, if you selected cheaper wine (or none) and only had mains, you could enjoy a dinner at this excellent restaurant for a reasonable price.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent evening!
Food and Service very good. I requested specific table layout which, for us, was an important factor., as well as starters being ready when we arrived. All done as requested.
Various dishes ordered and each one was delicious. I can especially recommend the fresh scallops risotto. Amazing!
Thank you to the Casa da Dizima team for a very succesful evening.

2  Thank Zeena T