Clarion Suites Senart Paris Sud
US$61
Hotel-Restaurant Motelia(Moissy-Cramayel)
US$60
Novotel Senart Golf Greenparc(St Pierre du Perray)
US$94
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Fasthotel Brie-Comte-Robert(Brie-Comte-Robert)
US$59
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 July 2016

This is the second time we've stayed here last year the staff were poor & although the staff's changed but sadly not their attitude The room was super except for the mould in the shower & on the ceiling If the staff were as good as the room & didn't smoke under the rooms during their breaks it would be perfect

Room Tip: The higher the better & not overlooking the front
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2016

This place is one of the stranger stays I have had recently. The rooms are huge like a giant box, with just a bed, couch, and a small glass table. No bathroom door you have to close off entire entryway for privacy and then anyone coming in from the hall has full view of bathroom commode and all. Had no hot water last day here before I left for the Novotel. Only handheld shower. One elevator out of service. WiFi and cell service nearly nonexistent. No English TV channels. No washcloths like other french hotels. Breakfast was average at best and not free. One advantage is being across from Carre Senate for shopping. Cannot imagine why this place has 4 stars.

Stayed: April 2016
Reviewed 23 September 2015 via mobile

When I first arrived I was quite impressed with the overall look but as usual with French hotels I was disappointed. Reception were very friendly and helpful. I got to the room which was big and it looked comfortable. Tea and coffee are on the table but no kettle. The shower is also very big but not very clean. It could really do with a good descale/clean. There is no information about breakfast times etc in the room. I decided to go to the gym in the hotel which essentially is a small room with a couple of treadmills and bikes/cross trainers all a little aged. Used towels were lying around. However, the worst was the little bugs in the towels which I saw when I brushed my teeth. I saw something moving from the corner of my eye and these little bugs are in the towels which is completely disgusting (see photos). I stayed for three nights and on the second day I was working in the room and the cleaner just barged in. On the last night before my departure my room wasn't made at all and more bugs on the towel, all in all really not very pleasant. Breakfast is very poor, dry bread and things do not get replenished quickly. I had scrambled egg on my first day and it was cold and tasted like it was raw. I have to stress once again that personnel were friendly but unfortunately that really cannot make up for the rest. I won't be coming back.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 September 2015

I arrived late and the front desk clerk struggled with English, so my check in process wasn't really all that pleasant, but it wasn't horrible. However... it's not enough that they make you pay for your entire stay when you check in, but the room itself is laid out in an insane format. The toilet room is immediately inside the door, then the kitchenette is right next to the commode. You then walk into the main part of the bedroom, which was at least clean, but it clearly had not been serviced properly.

Examples: Instant coffee put on the table, but there's no way to boil water and no coffee maker in the room. The air conditioning was blowing full blast and no adjustments to the thermostat (including turning the switch to "off" made any difference whatsoever. Then, it takes an advanced degree to actually turn on your television (see picture) where it literally takes 4-7 steps to turn it on. No washcloths (I guess you're expected to use your hand).

So, after freezing the first night (along with a faint mildew smell) I asked at the front desk what the secret was to turning off the air conditioning, they informed me that *they* had to turn it off. The thermostat does absolutely NOTHING. In 2015, in a chain hotel, you have to go to the front desk to turn off the air conditioning in a room on the second floor. Unbelievable.

The wifi is free, but crappy speed. My login to Trip Advisor took about 1.5 minutes for it to validate my credentials. VERY S-L-O-W.

Breakfast was typical, dinner uninspiring, overall... avoid this property if you have any alternatives that aren't worse.

Room Tip: Go to a better hotel. The rooms here are large, but too much difficulty to make it worth it.
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Mike P
Reviewed 4 August 2015

The hotel is located not far away from Orly airport, nearby some big shopping malls and the industrial area, it is ideal for business stay. The staff was very kind, the room very large, well equipped and nicely designed, even if, compared to the stay I had one year ago it seems that maintenance is less attentive. Once entered into the room I’ve found a terribly hot temperature in it (it was the hottest week of July): after some un-useful tentative with the air conditioning system I come back to the reception, were the staff informed me that the all hotel was in the same situation, since the air conditioning system was not working. Like all the other guests of the hotel I was obliged to keep windows opened, with very little temperature relieve and a lot of noise coming from the street, thanks to the car racing that is taking place in the area once the shopping mall are closed. Definitively a place to avoid in summer time and in general seems declining in terms of quality compared to the past. For sure not a 4 stars hotel.

• Stayed: July 2015, travelled on business