“Great food - gluten free options”

Odysseus Greek Organic Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 184 Restaurants in Kata Beach
Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Came here and told them I can't eat gluten and the owner came out and told me what I can't eat (chips) and offered to make me a meal with mash and brocoli instead which was delicious i deffo recommend very accommodating

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

My and my husband came here after kata beach tour. We aet chicken fillet and it cost 250 baht (per). The food are delicious and portion is big. Dimitri (the chef) is so funny and friendly.

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Unfortunately for us this place is a joke & can’t understand the rave reviews it has. From the moment we walked in, this idiot kept going on about how great his food was, organic this and fresh that ....

We ordered his recommended delights - it was a shambles - nothing arrived on time and half the food didn’t turn up. In the end we walked out. The place was heaving with staff just running around themselves like headless chickens . If you want an enjoyable night, would suggest you avoid this place.

Would give it minus stars if I could

6  Thank Excalibur49
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We came as a couple at 7pm on a Friday night, expecting it to be busy. We were aware that it was the beginning of monsoon season, but still anticipated more diners. There was only one other table and that promptly left after we had finished our food.

The service by our waitress was impeccable and very impressive. She was very smiley and made us feel very welcome and at ease. Her knowledge of the menu was a testament to her commitment to the restaurant. We were treated with kindness and care, a great start to the night. The believed owner was sat at another table and came to introduce himself. He happily sang along with the Greek songs, leading to giggles from both us and the waiting staff. Their smiles were truly infectious and long lasting.

Our order was taken and within minutes food began to arrive to our table. Some reviews mentioned the greek salad as being great. Although it was good, more feta would have been nice as it felt lacking in it. Oddly enough, you could buy a block of feta, but they seemed not to like to use that block in their salads...

The food was definitely fresh and tasted great. Everything had it’s own distinct, but memorable flavour and when used in combination, a great meal. The portions were rather large, ideal for sharing. I find that in the heat you eat much less, although I’m sure the sharing platter could fulfil just a single persons appetite.

Overall, I would definitely return to Odyssseus as it left with a strong, lasting memory. I could not praise the waitress and staff any more for their fantastic service and positive attitude!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

My review is based on their chicken souvlaki...as a group of 7, 5 being picky children, we all thought the souvlaki was delicious, and priced well at 180baht, with fries on the side as we dined in.

The staff were very friendly and attentive.

We ate here on our last night and probably would’ve eaten more takeaway souvlaki’s had we realised they had a takeaway option.