We stayed in The Baray villa for 4nights. It is amazing.. really beautiful.
Villa room is really a wow! The bed is huge and comfortable. Although it sure does look like it need some refurbishment/maintenance work, but still the amount paid to experience is worth.
Management please note that the ceiling of the main bedroom in rm202 is leaking. Probably from the aircond..
The villa pool was not that clean due to it environment, lots of fallen leaves and insects in the pool which there is this pool staff trying to clear all the leaves in pool on daily basis. However, it does really makes one feel like as though they are swimming in a lake/jungle. Very natural and relaxing. I do not suggest people with sensitive skin to dip or swim in this pool.
The Breakfast selection is small. The only highlight is the eggs station. For me is good enough as I can save some spaces for delicious phuket food during lunch.
All staffs in the resort we came across are very nice, accommodating and helpful with an exception of a particular gentlemen that do our check in is not really present to talk to. Think the name is pronounce as tuk tuk. Always saw him in a black polo tee unlike the rest in traditional Thai uniform. We need a late checkout for the baby to sleep as our flight is in the night. His first reaction is.. late check out have to Pay. You need to vacant the villa by 12noon. I asked can't u practice some flexibility? NO, sorry.. have to pay for full day rate!
Becoz of the young kids, we agreed to pay for it. Sorry. cannot due to there guest arrival. No more villa on that day. (9th Sep)
Well then, can u move us to a small room instead? Where u expect a couple, with our helper, 2 boys n a baby with luggages to go at 12noon which our flight is at 10pm?
Here he goes againOk. But need to Pay. After checking, he said..Sorry No rooms. 100% occupancy on that day.
Then he suggest us to move opposite to Colour hotel. He mentioned is the same owner.
With no choice, we agreed to pay one night stay price quoted by him for day use till 6pm. We know there isn't a pool in that hotel When I ask so can my 2 boys walk over to use the common pool. He said No. lol. When I make a
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Art Resort in Phuket, Thailand… a Treasury of Exotic Thai Art & Culture… with the Senses of Peace and Healing. Art of Life… To fulfill the senses of living with the 1st Triple Pool Access Villa in Phuket, Thailand. The 14 Luxury Villas has the spacious space with luxurious design and the exclusive services of your personal assistant staff to customized all desires.We assured to heal your holidays in the peace of life with our Thai hospitality service. The awards from Tourism Authority of Thailand and TripAdvisor can guarantee your total experiences at our resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com, Expedia and Booking.com so you can book your The Baray Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Baray Villa Hotel Kata Beach
- The Baray Villa Phuket/Kata Beach