“Awesome experience..!”
Drawing room
Master Bedroom
Washroom
Washroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Akhil B
“Awesome experience..!”
Reviewed 28 September 2018 for a stay in September 2018

I would like to thank Parul Didi, mom, dad and last but not the least Gautam bro for this wonderful stay in Tilsharit greens. It was my first trip with my wife and we had an awesome experience. It was a feeling that my home away from home. Really enjoyed a lot and I look forward to visit Dalhousie again.

Management Response
29 Sep 2018
Thank you Akhil! We had an equally enjoyable time. We do hope to host you and Shree again :)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing