“Delicious Indian Food”
Review of Bhojan

Bhojan
Ranked #45 of 61 Restaurants in Charlestown
Price range: US$1 - US$25
Description: Bhojan Classic Indian Cuisine, A venture by Preethi International Pty. Ltd. The first offering from us is, a great treat to all food lovers in Newcastle. The beautifully spaced out Indian Takeaway in food court, Charlestownsquare, really makes the visitor feel good. Our offerings are all Indian Varieties, specially Tandoori and the kebabs are succulent and tastes out of the world. The Indian Takeaway menu also boasts of a great choice for the vegetarians as well. We accept all kinds of Party and Catering orders, across Newcastle.
Reviewed 6 August 2016 via mobile

Definetly the best restaurant. Delicious food, served hot, Service is also fantastic. Keep up the good work guys...
I loved.

Reviewed 31 July 2016

Bhojan is very VERY hit and miss.

Being a local I visit the food court for lunch most days and have eaten Bhojan man many times.

Despite the other glowing reviews, I find it to be basic, food court Indian food. I'm a little sceptical of some of the highly rated reviews given the members all seem to have less than a handful of reviews too...

If I could offer Bhojan some advice - less oil! Especially on the naan breads, they come out of the tandoor beautiful and delicious, then the staff seem to apply/apint oil on them VERY liberally.

If you feel like some indian give it ago - pick your dish based on what looks the freshest!

Sai A, Owner at Bhojan, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2016

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to write your review on Bhojan, your comments are very much valued. We really appreciate your comments regarding Bhojan food. Thats disappointing you find Bhojan food Ordinary but our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try every day to provide the quality of food and customer service, that our guests expect.

Typically all our naan is served hot and brushed with ghee or butter, but if you request we can serve your naan with no butter.

Thank you again, and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit at Bhojan!

Best Regards,
Bhojan

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I try to go to this place every Saturday lunchtime while out shopping, I always order the same Lamb Rogan Josh and Beef Vindaloo, Naan Bread and every time it is always fresh and the meat is lovely and tender. I have given up going to any other Indian takeaways as none of them come close to this little Gem.

Reviewed 2 February 2016 via mobile

He amazing place to be in, I really liked having food at this place, Naan breads were so soft, mouth watering kebabs and lassi was damn damn good. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

We loved our meal. The food & service was both amazing. I have never in my life eaten such a great indian food. So good. We will definitely come back the next time. Excellent fresh and delicious Indian food and great service.