This is our third time staying at Chateau Challain and the experience never fails to be magical and special. Cynthia, the owner is always interesting, helpful, kind, accommodating and tireless. She had just finished renovating 10 rooms in the coach house and gave us a full tour (twice...once on a private tour and the next day with other guests) while preparing for three upcoming weddings. Cynthia has such flair as an interior designer. The rooms were beautifully furnished in a tasteful and elegant manner. After the tour, we were all hungry and the restaurant in the village of Challain was closed. Cynthia stepped up to the plate and whipped up a lovely lunch for seven of us! That's Cynthia for you; there's not a problem she can't resolve! Everyone needs to experience staying at Chateau Challain once in their lifetime. Thank you Fabien, Cynthia and your staff for another memorable stay and we will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An Elegant Neo Gothic Chateau on the western Loire Valley. Renovated in Luxurious style from and era past.Hosting B&B Suites as well as Magnificent Events,Weddings and Private parties.Located in the countryside with easy accesses to Large towns and historical Places.You may come as a stranger but you will leave as a friend. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Chateau de Challain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chateau De Challain Hotel Challain-La-Potherie
- Chateau De Challain La Potherie