All reviews pub hotel full english breakfast for sunday lunch lovely meal car park lovely room tea and coffee comfy bed town centre one night stay disco
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Stayed at the heath inn for one night , very good value for money nice and clean , staff very friendly and breakfast was good . They had a live band playing and they were excellent . Would recommend this bed and breakfast .

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 June 2018

Staff very nice and attentive. Room acceptable in that we were with dog - and the staff were very dog friendly. one day our room was not serviced but this may have been due to a misunderstanding. Room/facilities were satisfactory. Shower good/bed ok Breakfast was excellent.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

Well i've just returned from an overnight stay. We were going to a wedding so needed some where to stay local to the reception. This came up when I used booking.com It looked ok and clean going by the photo's o the place. Well I wasn't disappointed what a great find. The staff were great and tge room was perfect. There were three of us but was not cramped at all. The hospitality was great,the staff very helpful. We had help carring up our bags so that was nice stat to our stay. The breakfast was 10 out of 10,cooked to perfection and all for a good price. I would highly recommend the place. Many thanks

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tracy B, Owner at The Heath Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

Thank you very much for your glowing review.

We truly appreciate all reviews and the team thrive on receiving them.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully we can welcome you back again in the near future.

With kind regards

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

Visited last night for a meal with my family and the food was outstanding. We had whitebait, pate and prawn cocktails for starters and they were all very tasty and a good sized portion. For main I had the steak with garlic butter sauce I can honestly say it was probably the best steak I've had, it was cooked to perfection and the garlic butter sauce was so rich and creamy and complemented the steak so well. The children's portions were huge! They are like adult meals and for the price of £4.95 ( I think)! I highly recommend the Heath inn for the delightful food and also great service from the staff who were very attentive! We will be back soon!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Tracy B, Owner at The Heath Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Hi

Thank you so much for your review.

I am so pleased you enjoyed your meal with us and that we will be expecting you back soon.

Like our Facebook page which will keep you up to date with special offers and events coming up!

Kind regards

Reviewed 1 June 2018

Can not be faulted. Lovely large and clean room. We took our dog and made to feel very welcome. The pub food was excellent quality and amazing that the breakfast is included in the room rate. Free WiFi throughout made the kids very happy too!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Tracy B, Owner at The Heath Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2018

Thank you very much for your glowing review, I am so pleased you enjoyed your stay with us.

Hopefully we can welcome you back soon.

Kind regards