“Took me back in time”
Review of Aqwa Mist

Aqwa Mist
Ranked #11 of 18 Nightlife in Puerto Banus
More attraction details
Owner description: Aqwa Mist is a nightclub with style, sophistication and full of fun. Open daily from 1am until dawn and within walking distance of the famous port, this stunning cavern with it's luxurious fittings is entered by passing under the waterfall and the amazing entrance.
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

A party of us went to this amazing nightclub after boogieing in LA sala next door to soak up the atmosphere.
Wasn't too happy paying the 20 euros entry fee but once inside wasn't disappointed.
Cabaret dancing was on offer plus all the latest sounds filling the clubs right now.
If you like being surrounded with chemical smoke then this is the place to be.
Reasonably priced drinks as you would expect.
Stayed until 6am and was buzzing

in 8 reviews
"holiday"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 23 September 2016

This venus is just buzzing. Always full and lively. cant wait till i go back for the Michael Bubbles act

1  Thank s0phie0brien
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Cracking place. Friends loved kebab man outside. Great music. Party hard people worth a visit after la sala.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Larger mid market night club easily accessible by cab or reasonable walk from the 1st line of bars in Puerto Banus.
Expect a moderln look with a retro feel to the club with lots of lights, water features, island DJ booth, electro-sax players and an extended outside smoking area with water feature. Clientele are a mix from early 20's through to older party goers, with a light hearted feel and a range of music.
Book a table prior to arrival, and arrive around 01:30, following drinks on the 1st line of bars (suggest 'News Cafe Banus').
Once you've experienced the bars on the first line, make sure you end up here.

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

Visited here on my first night of holiday, we bought a table which was good and we had a good night, however it's very very dark and somehow I got my bag stolen, I contacted the club the day after to tell them and see if they knew anything or could check the cctv. I called first in the morning and a guy said he would contact me at 3pm in the afternoon, no call back. So I contacted again and a lady answered who was very abrupt and not very helpful. Luckily I had put my phone in one of my friends bags however a lot of expensive makeup and the bag Itself was stolen. First night spoilt.

3  Thank Natalie H