We stayed here from 22/10/17 to 25/10/17 The property is is a good size well maintained. The access to the beach is quiye nice I feel like the beach was better than the other ones that me and my family visited. The pool is well maintained and well kept.But this seems to be the opposite for the hotel rooms. We stayed in a suite and it was quite spacious but the bathroom was a below average and from time to time the smell of sewage could be smelt. the couch that folds out to a bed was uncomfortable and the the king sized bed was a bit uncomfortable but not as bad as the couch. During our stay we celebrated by daughter's birthday. It was better than we had expected . The cake was very yummy and delicious which we ordered before hand. the amenities were very nice too and also well kept. Overall good experience to have with family.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda