We stayed in this resort in South Goa for a team outing.
The room was stinking, completely ill maintained. In some places, the tile had come off and the bath room looked like a dungeon with dim lighting. From the quality of room perspective, it is at the max 2 star property.
The food was tasty but the attitude of staff needs to improve a lot. Even to get water, I had to repeatedly wave and get their attention. After the dinner, it was raining heavily and there was no umbrella available to reach room. The staff attitude was callous saying "Sir, what to do no umbrella sit here" and we had to wait for an hour until umbrella was available.
The only saving grace was the beach (though it is not private as mentioned in some reviews) and the common play areas which is huge. We could not utilise the swimming pool as they were maintaining it. The manager promised us to take us to swimming pool in the neighbouring property but true to their attitude they conveniently forgot about it and in the evening they mentioned that it can't be done.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 Star Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa...... Serene Seashore/Coastline.....Luxurious well maintained lawns......Petit cute gardens.....Water bodies with live Koi fish,lilios,lotus,orchids & anthuriums.....Tempting clear blue pool.....Remember we are on the beach,not at the beach..... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort And Spa, Goa
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Hotel Utorda
- Royal Orchid Beach Resort & Spa, Goa Utorda