Vio.com
Destinia.com
Etrip
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 October 2019

My cousins and I stayed at Ponderosa B&B in September while visiting family in the area. Our rooms were comfortable and quiet. Breakfast was great and all of us loved the hot showers! It is a convenient walk to town. You look out over fields of green dotted with sheep.

Date of stay: September 2019
1  Thank Judy W
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

I was booked in here on behalf of a wedding couple I was playing for nearby.
My couple of nights stay was good.
Very Clean, Comfortable & Welcoming
Breakfast was lovely too.
Definitely will be back when I'm gigging nearby again .

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank liamfitzmusician
Reviewed 15 July 2019

We were booked for 2 nights, the location was just a short walk out of town, the place was immaculately kept and so comfortable, Marian was attentive to our needs, the food was so good, my husband enjoyed the full Irish and I chose scrambled eggs with fresh salmon both delicious, the room was very bright and airy with a comfortable bed and ensuite with complimentary toiletries, all much appreciated, we would not hesitate to stay here again and recommend to all...we had the added bonus of exceptional warm sunny weather too.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 July 2019

We were looking for a base from which to explore the west coast and we couldn't have found a nicer place. Marian made us feel at home from the moment we arrived and the room was spotless. It has to be acknowledged that the en suite is on the small side - this due to the constraints of the building - but by way of compensation there was a very comfortable guest lounge for the evenings. Breakfast was great and all in all we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Stayed here last week, very pleasurable stay.. the lady of the house was lovely , rooms were clean and a good size. Bed v comfortable and shower was good also. Nice quiet location a short walking distance from the town, with plenty of room to park car safely for the night. Good breackfast with quality produce.. overall lovely stay ..

Date of stay: August 2018