See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 May 2018

is a good place to rest and eat, is very confortble the Hotel and the people is very servicial! the room is very nice, the food is very good, the bedroom is very good, in general all the service is very good

Room Tip: very confortable
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 22 October 2017

It's a quiet location . I love how clean it is . This is my second time and I will surely be back ! Staff is really attentive and polite . The breakfast is beyond what we serve in Belize . I will definitely come back !

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
OliviaPatino, General Manager at LQ Hotel by La Quinta Poza Rica, responded to this reviewResponded 27 October 2017

Thanks for your comments, we are happy to hear from you.

We hope to see you again, we are here for you

Best regards.

Reviewed 5 September 2016

The hotel is clean as are the rooms. Service is good for the price range. The hotel has a decent (though not huge) pool with a nice view; still, a nice way to cool off at the end of the day. The food is OK but for Poza Rica I would expect it's on the higher end of what you can find nearby.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 July 2016

I led a group of travelers from USA to the Poza Rica region of Veracruz in Mexico and really enjoyed our stay at the La Quinta! I was pleasantly surprised by how fresh and new the entire complex looked. It was clean and safe with an amazing swimming pool. The only reason I can't give it an "excellent" rating is because the breakfast was a tad too simple with only a few selections and very little changes each day. The cable was also out for one whole day during our three-day stay. One night we had some really loud children running around on our floor keeping many patrons awake, which wasn't addressed in a timely manner. Overall though, this is a great place to stay and we'll definitely visit this La Quinta again in the future!

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I traveled to Poza Rica with my family and found this place advertised as one of the top hotels in the area so we decided to give it a try. The place has a pool with a stunning view of the surrounding area. However we were disappointed with the quality of the food and drinks at the bar. The breakfast has the basics prepared with low quality ingredients. The Pina coladas were a glass of ice with no flavor or alcohol at all. And the last part of the first day was the air conditioner of our room. It worked well for a couple of hours and then it stopped working leaving us in a sauna in the middle of the night. I was given another room at 4am. So, if you decide to stay here enjoy the pool, but make sure your room has a working air conditioner before you go to bed.

Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family