See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 May 2016

If you ever venture in this interesting town in the Vera Cruz area, this will be the place to stay. This hotel feels safe and it is well maintained. It looks like a decent resort with a nice pool and a great spa. Very affordable services. The rooms are spacious, comfortable and well taken care of. The public spaces are well maintained. The food is decent and the restaurant is open late. The service is pretty good and all people are nice. You have the feeling that you are in an chain hotel, yet this is a boutique hotel with all the amenities. It is secluded and sage

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 December 2014 via mobile

I travel often to Poza Rica for work. This hotel is always full or too expensive to consider. But this last time the price that I found online was a bit high (1,180.00mxn) but OK. So I decided to stay and pamper myself since it was only for one night.

It turns out that it simply is a huge place with OK service. Nothing special. They don't even include breakfast and the air conditioner in the room is way too loud. I couldn't even listen to the TV even if it was turned all the way up. I'm sure my neighbors are not to happy about it.

I am glad that it wasn't the hot season. All their common areas are open.

Bottom line, I have stayed in many other places that surpassed this one at a lower price.

Stayed: December 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank travelfanmty
Reviewed 22 August 2013

We were traveling through Mexico on a four month expedition with Central America Overland Expeditions. We had recently visited El Tijan Ruins and were looking for a place to park the trucks, like a camping spot or trailer park. However we were pleasantly surprised that this four star hotel had a parking area where we could park our trucks and use all of the facility for only $20.00 a night. We had a great time and were treated very nice, even though we had our dirty expedition trucks parked and camping like vagabonds. I'd definitely recommend a stay there for the price, amenities and friendly service.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 August 2013

Open space lobby which can be hot in summer. They have a nice pool. Entrance is green and nice. They have a good big room for parties. Restaurant is average. Service is average. Rooms are not very comfortable with kind of old furniture.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2012

It's a nice property located in a small hill. My first impression is that it had a magnificent past, and an incomplete renovation.
Rooms are spacious in separate 2 story buildings. Has a nice pool with a business bar that is the highlite of the property. I may choose a newer hotel next time.

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business