“Good Food with Friendly Staff”
Review of Restaurant du Centre - CLOSED

Restaurant du Centre
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2015

Very friendly welcome from the owner who provided good service throughout the evening. The set menus reasonably priced with excellent choices. Food was delicious.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed 10 June 2015

We had a superb meal served by friendly, helpful staff. They had even put the House Flag of my employer on the cake.

Reviewed 19 November 2014 via mobile

It was about time I tried this restaurant and as last night's first choice was shut this was the opportunity.
As it turned out it should have been our first choice. The Oysters where great as was my main course of rain (skate) but that Apple pie that followed was easily the best I have ever eaten.
The price was slightly higher than some of the local restaurants but given its position in this popular resort it was not at all unreasonable.
We will be back.

Reviewed 15 September 2014

My wife and I had lunch at this restaurant knowing that it ranked highly on Tripadvisor. It certainly lived up to its feedback and my scallops dish was absolutely first class. The scallops were tender and both they and the accompanying vegetables were extremely tasty. I managed a chocolate moose for desert which was also delicious. My one criticism (owners please note) was that my main course plate was cold so that by the time I was finishing, the food was becoming lukewarm. In my view the cost was very reasonable and the service and atmosphere were both good. We will certainly return on our next visit to the area.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

We ate here last night, the food was exceptional as was the service...Bravo...the duck in an Arabic chocolate sauce was fantastic..