All reviews great outdoor space arab village indoor pool tel aviv rooms are clean facilities israel retreat shabbat
Reviewed 20 March 2018

This hotel sits on the outskirts of Jerusalem high on a hill. Our impression was that it caters to group travel and reminded us a little of an upscale hostel. There were several groups there during our stay including college and high school tour groups. I would give the rooms a solid 3 stars. Nothing fancy but clean and nice. My only real complaint about our room was that the pillows were the worst I have seen. They were so flat they reminded me of pancakes. Overall good experience and I would recommend.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank gregh53
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Spent three days for a conference. The crew took great care of us! Adding many treats to our special conference lobby. The conference rooms had all we could ask for. And of course the rooms were great. And the food was awesome! I had plenty to eat as a vegan. And the view in mountains is amazing!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Had a three day,2 night seminar at Yearim.
We were continuously pampered with amazing food and drinks, chocolate fountains, it was fantastic.
The seminar facilities were great too, with our own lobby area and three seminar rooms. The hotel rooms were great too and the setting in the woods of Jerusalem was so peaceful. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 20 February 2018

I stayed in Yearim during a seminar, the accommodation, facilities and staff were all outstanding in my experience. The rooms were great, and overall I could recommend it to anyone who is traveling to the Jerusalem area.

Reviewed 20 February 2018

Peaceful place, great for conferences, amazing team, pleasant and thoughtful.The hotel staff was very nice and catered our every need. Will definitely recommend it to small business conferences (around 80 people).