I stayed in Mahmutlar Pamfilia Residence with children of 3 and 8 years old for 2 months - since 17 of June till 15 of August. Our vacation was really excellent:
1. The sea is about 300 meters from Pamfilia and the road is good - lots of shops and cafes and restaurants - so while going to the sea and back home you won't be bored.
2. The weather was comfortable - about +32-35 degrees with warm wind, the water in the sea was about +32, it is not rough there but sometimes there were waves and red flag (about 4 times for 2 days every time during our visit). All other days we swam in the sea, even my baby 3 years old was not scared and swam freely despite of small waves.
3. There are two swimming pools in Pamfilia - one for adults and one for children. Water in the swimming poold was really hot. We prefered to go to the sea. Swimming pools are better in the early morning - the water is warm and no people around.
4. Wi-fi works if you have router in your appartment (at least in Pamfilia 1 block A in which we lived) - then you have normal speed and Internet never drops off.
5. There are lots of shops where you can buy fresh bred and milk and eggs and vegetables and fruits near Pamfilia - about 50 meters
6. There is a Tuesday market where you can buy clothes and vegetables and fruits and sweets - about 150 meters from Pamfilia.
7. In about 1 km there is a big supermarket Migros where you can find some bacon and pork and everything like that if you miss it as we did at the end of our visit.
|How easy was it to book the property?||How helpful were the directions to the property?|
|How easy was key pickup/access to the property?||Overall condition of the property|
|Bedding & mattresses||Kitchen & utensils|
|Bathroom cleanliness||Other facilities & amenities|
|Friends getaway||People with disabilities|
|Older travelers||Families with young children|
|Large groups||People with pets|