All reviewsprivate poolsteam roompremium suiteboard gamesteluk kumbarseafood restaurantsea viewfishing villageping pongpool watergames roomcoffee housedouble kingpool suitesbig roombath areagreat place for family
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

This is a great hotel for family with children! Every room is equipped with double king beds that's super comfortable. My family and friends had enjoyed the suite amenities greatly! You don't have to worry kids flipped the drinks and snacks in the mini bar as they are all free for guests! Access to the "pool" in every room is such a great amenity especially you need some privacy. Great designs from the moment you walked in til you walk thru the bathrooms as well as the pool area.

The only advice I will point here, which is why I did not give this hotel a 5 star is because greatly of the maintenance. Found areas that's leaking and some molded spots around showers and pool areas. I would think as nice as this hotel suites are, and for it to be that new, these shouldn't have happened! Else, couple years from now, it will be worst, which will be sad!

We will definitely be back and hopefully won't disappoint with the maintenance issue in future!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
execsec2017, Execuive Secretary at Lexis Suites Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2017

Dear EWGMS,
It is certainly a great pleasure to have received your feedback and thank you for the time you have taken to describe and give your comments. While we are appreciate your compliments, we also have taken note on your feedback and have shared your comments with the team.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

I had unforgettable experience during the 2 nights stay at Lexis Suites Penang. One of the day was my friends' birthday, so I asked for anything they can do to make the say special as this was our first time visiting Penang.
Then, Duty manager, Siti Fayzah, recommended a slice of cake with my friend's name on the plate. I told her that we will not tell this to her so it will be fun surprise, she agreed and I was already happy and appreciate her offering. Then almost midnight turning into her birthday, Siti and 6 other Hotel man/woman came with heart shaped balloons, singing birthday song, and beautiful chocolate cake with candles, which was beyond my expectation. They stayed with us finishing her make a wish and brow the candle. My friend was so moved and crying.. then all the hotel man/woman I saw, once I tell my room number, all of them tell us happy birthday, and care about us. They even extended the check-out time for hours as our spa was only available on the day we checkout. All this was above and beyond of what is so called service or hospitality... I as a Japanese often feel Japan hospitality is the best, but I was totally wrong !!! This hotel, people, and service is the true Omotenashi
I will definitely go back to this hotel and refer it to my friends. Thank you Siti and all the other ones who works at hotel. You guys are great!!!

初めてのペナン島旅行、海側のSuiteに2泊しました。ちょうど一緒にいた友人の誕生日だったので、予約時に何か出来ないか聞いたところ、DutyManagerのSiti Fayzahさんより、誕生日ケーキと名前入りプレートを提案されたので、友人にサプライズで行うことになりました。それだけでもとても嬉しく、十分だと感じていましたが、当日、友人の誕生日になる直前(夜中です)にSitiさんとそのほか6名のホテルマンの方々が、バースデーソングを歌いながら、ハート型の風船と、ろうそくが灯された名前入りケーキを持ってきてくれました。想定以上のおもてなしを受け友人は感動して泣いており、願い事をしてろうそくを消して祝っていただきました。その後、その日一日、朝食やスパなど、ルーム番号を言うたびに友人に”お誕生日おめでとう”と声をかけてくださり気を使ってくださいました。最終日にスパを行ったさいも、チェックアウト時間をスパに合わせて遅らせていただきました。これだけの対応を日本以外で受けれるとは正直おもっていませんでしたが、日本でのおもてなし以上の経験ができました。本当にすばらしいホテルだと思います。また帰ってきたいですし、周りの皆さんにも紹介したいと思います。

Stayed: July 2017
execsec2017, Executive Secretary at Lexis Suites Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2017

Dear Singapple,
It is certainly a great pleasure to have received your feedback and thank you for the time you have taken to describe and give your comment. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and glad to know that our service exceeded your expectations. Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at Lexis Suites Penang.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

Room layout was good and bathroom was one of the best. But room maint can be improve. The room I stayed, ceiling below the aircon grill was moldy and entranc door frame have a lot of scratches. in term of cleanliness, it was good.

One plus point, the room attendant is really good as I was staying with my family and 2 yound kids......my room was really in a mess before i went out in the morning. We came back in the evening ansd our room is like when we checked in, it was really tidy and clean. And on top of that, he also place more water for us knowing that we have kids with us.

The Breakfast staff as well was very polite and friendly. Well done.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
execsec2017, Executive Secretary at Lexis Suites Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2017

Dear Hotellover1801,
Thank you for chosen to stay at Lexis Suites Penang during your recent trip to Penang. While we are appreciate your compliments, we also have taken note on your feedback to improve the room maintenance.
All of us at Lexis Suites Penang look forward to welcoming you back again in the near future.
Warm regards,

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

I was very impressed by many things inside and outside the Lexis Suites but the most impressive was my experiences within it at the Lex Spa on the 8th floor.

If you are someone like me who really cherishes and appreciates a very well experienced and professional masseuse, make a booking with Amy!

I have had many a massage of many types and styles. Her Malaysian deep tissues releases, together with her knoweldge of the body and passion for her work made these therapeutic experiences a dream for me. Amy really knows what she is doing!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
execsec2017, Executive Secretary at Lexis Suites Penang, responded to this reviewResponded 5 July 2017

Dear David A,
It is certainly a great pleasure to have received your feedback and thank you for the time you have taken to describe and give your comment. We are very pleased that you have enjoyed your stay and glad to know that our Spa staff exceeded your service expectations.
Please accept a huge thank you from all of us here at Lexis Suites Penang.

Reviewed 4 July 2017 via mobile

4.Kids friendly

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Fitriah88

Dear Fitriah88,
Thank you for chosen to stay at Lexis Suites Penang during your recent trip to Penang. While we are appreciate your compliments, we are also taken note on your feedback especially room's cleanliness and would like to extend our sincere apologies on the unpleasant experience you have encountered during your stay with us. Immediate actions have been taken to address the service delivery standard issue. The areas concern already been addressed with the Heads of Department. Reassure we shall review our internal process and refresh the training focus on those areas to our staff.
We appreciated your feedback as it will allow us to address those shortcomings and take corrective measures to ensure this will not repeat again.
We hope the incidents have not marred your impression of Lexis Suites Penang. If you are travelling back to Penang, we would love to have you stay with us again.
Warm regards,