2,246 results
All reviews golf course junior suite our honeymoon on the rocks half board anse georgette beach main restaurant main beach buffet restaurant play golf star resort beach bar kids club every hour diva restaurant tennis courts la digue
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

The island of Praslin is a very beautiful secluded island. It is calm and all about relaxation
The hotel itself was very beautiful with a big golf course in the middle.
It has several beaches and you can access some of which are serviced, some super exclusive and private and the beautiful untouched beach of absence Georgette being my favourite.
All the staff are super friendly. The hospitality is just amazing.We got to meet many Indian workers who ended up becoming friends to name few Mithun,Arumugam,Sanil,Joji.
The villas are more than perfect.
Very cosy and romantic vibe.
We took the help of Arumugam to plan our visit to la digue and the rest of praslin.
The rooms were very clean and housekeeping were on top of everything.
And if your room is far away from the beach / reception consider you will be walking ALOT or will have to ask for a gulf car each time.

Since we were Honeymooners we got 400euros for four days so we didn't spend much.
Very beautiful resort with a mini forest within.
Enjoyed every bit of it,we were so disappointed to leave.

My review wouldn't be complete if didn't mention about the sundowner at tee15 with beach on one side and granite Hill on the other, we had few unforgettable moments enjoyed the canopies served by Mithun and the romantic private time.
It was undoubtedly the best day of my life

Nevertheless, Will always recommend this hotel in Praslin for the great service, wonderful beaches, and fun experience.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Constance Lémur... S, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for your fantastic and detailed review of your experience at the Constance Lemuria, Seychelles. It is indeed a great pleasure to read how much you have appreciated all the facilities and services offered.

We highly appreciate and value you taking the time to share your emotions and feelings.
I thank you also for my colleagues you mentioned and you can rest assured that I will forward your nice words to all of them.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

The hotel itself was very beautiful with a big golf course in the middle and the golf instructor was very friendly and helpful
It has several beaches you can access some of which are serviced, some super exclusive and private and the beautiful untouched beach of absence Georgette which is a much visit
All the staff are super friendly and helpful
I had an injury onboard due to my own fault and everyone was going out of their way to insure I was comfortable
Very cosy and romantic vibe.
We took the half-board which really helped us as you never have to leave the resort.
Diva restaurant was our favorite for dinner. Their house buffet was also very good. The only place we didn't enjoy was the beach lunch restaurant, Takamaka.
The rooms were very clean and housekeeping were on top of everything but the room could use an upgrade

A special thanks to Karen from front office! She was so caring and would always double check to make sure things were to our liking and that my injury was being taken care of as best as possible

Our only issue was that we couldn't get a late check-out. Even though it had been Greed upon since we booked and we planned our ferry trip accordingly but on the day they made it an issue and we ended up checking our on time and just using the lounge to shower and change later

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Constance Lémur... S, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 15 September 2017

Dear Guest,

I thank you also for my colleagues you mentioned and you can rest assured that I will forward your nice words to Karen.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Overall hotel was amazing, beautiful beaches facilities and staff. Little details matter through! I would give this hotel 5 stars but for one very simple service that could have been handled better I rate them 4 stars.

Late check out option seemed like Armageddon! Despite having requested a late check out upon arrival and having platinum statis on multiple visa amex reward programme you name it...And even spending a lot during the stay, the hotel couldn't grant us a couple extra hours to check out, we have planned our departure from praslin late and based on late check out. For the first time in my entire experience with hotels literally around the world I heard the phrase " we contacted the head office for a late check out and it was not possible".

Side note, I got a message on mybTV saying that if the late check out can't be granted, a fee could be charged per hour... I asked for that and they still said it wasn't possible.

Ok! Moving on...

Great hotel for quiet getaways, half board was good unless you had extra special meals.

I recommend the hotel but probably would check out the raffles next time for a guaranteed late check out "angry face" Hz

Stayed: September 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share with us your feelings regarding your recent stay at Constance Lemuria.

We highly value your feedback as it serves us to learn and improve our services where they may not be to our guests’ satisfaction.

We are glad to read that you loved our beautiful hotel but sorry to hear that we missed a 5 stars review because of little details.
Indeed, at this period our hotel was fully booked with many early arrivals, which unfortunately made it impossible for us to allow any late check-out that day. In Seychelles planes arrive mostly in the morning and leave mostly in the evening, which makes it difficult or impossible to allow late check out when occupancy is very high, regardless of the hotel chosen on Praslin.
The message you saw on TV is a standard letter as we do propose possibility of Late Check Out whenever possible. I am surprised however with what the mention of our "head office", it has nothing to do with this and it's probably a misunderstanding.

We sincerely regret this disappointing experience that happened just before you leave and I would like to personally apologize for the failure to meet your expectations.

I hope that, besides that, you have enjoyed your stay at our beautiful resort. It is our hope that you will visit us back and give us the opportunity to better serve you in the future.

With kind regards,

Reviewed 12 September 2017

I stayed there for about one month and this period was unforgettable for me! The hotel staff was very friendly and attentive to guests. Every day our room was cleaned, so I don't remember any time when there was dust. The beach was in 6 meters from our hotel room and the sand was also cleaned. The hotel restaurant impressed us by the variety of meal and by the aesthetics of its serving. In conclusion: this hotel certainly deserves your visit.

Room Tip: Choose the hotel room with the sea view, there would be a private beach corner, where you can do everything you want
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for this great review!

It is a real pleasure to read that you had an unforgettable experience and especially nice to hear such lovely words about the caring service that you received from our team.

Along with my entire team, I look forward to welcoming you back to Constance Lémuria, Seychelles in the very near future.

Sunny regards from Seychelles,

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We are couple, who traveling a lot. A lot and all around the world. It was our first time in Seychells and we choose it for our Honeymoon. Constance Lemuria gifted us in all meanings of this word. We've got honeymoon credit, which was really serious present for us. It is amazing place, with everything what comes in your mind, when you are saying - amazing.
But in this review I want to talk about one person - Alona. The girl from Ukrain. She wasn't at front office, when we arrived, but the first evening she called us and said, that if we'll need help, she will try do the best. And she did... One day before our check out, we found, that we don't have any tickets to main island. To buy airplain tickets was too late, and the only option was the boat. The jetty's i-system didn't let us to buy tickets online, so Alona organised everything so quickly, and in the evening we had out tickets. But what she did for us after - saved my husband's life. When we were on the boat, my husband found, that he forgot his medicine in the mini bar of the hotel. Our trip back home took 26 hours and we understood, that without medicine he can die. Of course we started to panick. The only person, who we knew was Alona and we called she. She promised to organise everything, that we can have medicine untill our interntional flight. And she did... Just before our check in at flight back home, we've got package with medicine in the airport. The conditions wasn't the best, it was windy, raining, and some of the domestic flights between island was canceled, but the airplain, who carried our package landed on time. It's very hard to choose correct the words, to describe our emotions and feelings. We are so much thankful...and we want everybody to know, that mirracles doesnt happen somewhere over the rainbow, amazing persons creating it, just here and just now.
Thank You, dear Alona. We will allways remember You in our prays.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kristina S
Constance Lémur... S, General Manager at Constance Lemuria, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear Guest,

We really appreciate your comments regarding your recent stay at Constance Lemuria, Seychelles. It is always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback.

We are glad that Alona contributed in making your stay a memorable one. You can rest assured we will share your kind words with her and I am certain she will be encouraged by your remarks.

As a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the hotel continuously strives to meet our guests' needs and expectation to provide them with the best experience.

Along with my team, I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you very soon, at our beautiful resort, to renew this experience.