“Beautiful Day Trip”

Nevis Ernesta La Digue Boat Excursions
Ranked #1 of 4 things to do in La Passe
More attraction details
Owner description: La Digue Boat excursions offers you several day trips to Coco, Félicité or Curieuse Islands departing from La Digue, Seychelles.Nevis Ernesta will take you to the best snorkeling spots for an amazing experience. Small groups for fully enjoyed trips!
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Nevis is a really nice “guy’de”, very engaged and truly interested to make sure his clients experience an unforgettable excursion.

The red snapper he is cooking and the salad and vegetable curry is worth an award - best lunch in 10 days La Digue.

We snorkelled with sharks, turtles, morays and saw dolphins.

He brought us by boat to the beautiful natural pools at Anse Maron. A stunning day worth each penny, although not cheap at all (as everything in La Digue).

1  Thank Pablo C
"island"
in 13 reviews
"protection"

Reviewed 22 September 2017

Me & my husband had a nice leisurely snorkelling experience with Nevis's tour , He made it worth our while and we saw turtles & huge Manta rays, It was really enjoyable..

2  Thank Saksz
Reviewed 5 August 2017

We had a great trip with Nevis. In the morning we went to Sister island and did some snorkelling from the beach before we had a super delicious lunch. Sister island is beautiful. Saw a sea turtle while snorkelling. In the afternoon we went for a snorkelling from the boat to Cocos island and Felicite. Again I was eager to see a sea turtle so Nevis was swimming with me until we found one. An experience I will never forget. Although the corals are destroyed near Seychelles, snorkelling is still worth it. Apart from the turtles I saw a big variety of fish and a small shark. Really a great day. Nevis is the best guide - super patient, friendly, knowledgable. If I return to La Digue I will definitely do this trip again.

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Nevis is n very nice guy and knows all the best spots.
He has masks and flippers on the boat if you do not have your own and it's incredible how quick he can open a coconut for you.

See more reviews
Reviewed 20 June 2017

Nevis was very friendly and knowledgable about sea life and where to go for the best spots. As my boyfriend and I were the only ones who were doing the half day we had Nevis all to ourselves. He was very patient and explaining how to best go about snorkeling and seeing the best things. He took us to all of islands to see different animals. We were able to spot turtles, and rays, and tons of fish. I also really liked Nevis's attitude towards the ocean and the things living in it. There was another boat that was dragging the poor turtles around and he was getting very angry at them, I greatly respected that.

This is definitely a must do in the Seychelles, and Nevis is probably the best to do it with.