“Nice cafe”

Cuisines: Bar
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We were there for two nights, watching the world cup on their big tv screen. Cafe food was well prepared, and the wine was good. Different staff over two nights did a good job, and made us feel wellcome.

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Food is okay at best. We got fish with no fresh fish. Location is great in the middle of town. Would go for a beer again.

Reviewed 14 May 2018

We visited this café several times during our one week stay. Nachos or sandwich or fish or selfmade stewed fruit. We loved it all. Very friendly.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

We had a quick stop at the café for desserts. We got quick and nice service. The desserts that we ordered tasted really good.

One note is that there was not much info on what the desserts contained so if you have any allergies be wary and ask questions. Some of the desserts contained nuts (which was a bit unexpected as I have normally not seen them in that type of dessert).

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

So when I rate stuff in TripAdvisor i imagine that every spot I visit start out at 3/5 when I arrive, and what happens during the meal and so on decided what endscore it will get.

At Cafe Frandsen we got a very central and nice location, but the waiter mixed up a couple of orders and it took some sweet time before we got what we ordered - therefor the score went down to 2/5.

I ordered the BBQ-burger and a peach ice-tea and my son ordered Nachos. My son have ordered nachos almost in every restaurant/cafe we've been to this week but this was the first time he got guacomole with the dish. It was a nice suprise. The BBQ-burger was very good, and the fries is the best I've had in forever.
So if it wasn't for the waiting it would be 4/5

Summary:
÷ The waitingtime
÷ Mix up by the waiter