“BAD FOOD”

Add it.
Alberto's Fish Bar
Ranked #31 of 43 Restaurants in Birchington
Reviewed 6 April 2018

We collected some food one evening in March, I have eaten some really bad food in my time but this must be a record.

Chips - like cardboard
Steak pie - so dry that I needed to use a knife as a chisel to break the pastry
Fish - I asked for cod - dry - little fish to much batter
Roll & Butter - so hard and dried up, could not eat it

Really, looking at the other reviews the council or someone should shut the establishment.

m

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Had two fish and a sausage for three people. fish was perfect, sausage was decent, but chips could have been better. Even chucked in a free bottle of diet coke!

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I am very surprised by some of the low ratings given to this place.
Me and my girlfriend love the chips here and always find the staff very friendly compared to other locations in the town.
Excellent value for money too

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I don't think I have ever eaten food so terrible in all my life.
My wife and I are local and thought we,d try somewhere different for a change. NEVER AGAIN .
So bad that after a couple of mouthfuls we had to bin the food. There are several other options in the town, including starvation , which is preferable than spending my hard earned money on their so called food.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The first time we had a take out the woman cooked it and it was scrumpy. This time alas the man cooked the outside batter but the fish was still frozen.
Will not be going back